We are currently seeking a long term, part-time (with expectations to move to full time) assistant web development and server administrator that has skills for the following tasks:
- Exchange meeting notes for development briefs
- Minor website updates in WordPress (image changes, image upload and content editing)
- Research development related tasks for company needs and new project / client needs
- Basic and advanced WordPress and static HTML development and coding (PSD to HTML, mobile responsive, Bootstrap framework)
- Assist in troubleshooting and ticket management of dedicated cPanel web hosting server
- A basic understanding of cPanel web hosting software required
- App development not required, but would be a helpful
- Attend online team meetings
- Make use of online collaboration and project management tools to add project files and feedback
- Assist in ticket management as and when required
- Report to Director daily to update day's tasks and project status
- must be available for up to 20 hours per week
- able to work during our normal business hours (8 am - 5pm, US Central Time, M-F)
- must already have experience in web maintenance and development experience
- must have the passion to learn and keep up with new trends in the industry
- a self starter, motived, organized, able to work without being micromanaged.
- able to clearly communicate if you need help or do not understand a task.
- able to read / write english clear enough to discuss a project.
- able to verbally communicate in english
- able to meet with company employees via Skype or another virtual meeting tool.
Submit Your Application by following the steps below:
- REQUIRED - Application Questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CJK3VG7
- REQUIRED - Latest copy of your resume (link via survey monkey or email)
- REQUIRED - Provide web development sample work
- Any client / employer references or testimonials on past projects (Not required, but preferred)
*** You MUST complete the Surveymonkey questionnaire to be considered for this position. ***
- You will be REQUIRED to participate in an Audio only Skype interview