I'm looking for a creative writer to help create and shape new web content for a service based business I'm starting. I'll need the home page intro created, an about us section written, a few short paragraphs to sprinkle into other areas of the site, a slogan or two, and a few other things created. I am hoping to work with someone who I can extend more work to in the future. For focus, we're creating new content together for a new website. In the future, we'll talk about things like email campaigns, product descriptions, etc.
Overall, I'm looking for someone experienced in creating, editing, and collaborating on web content. I can't think of everything right now so I'll be looking to you to help think of other meaningful, required, or beneficial areas of the website that could require content.
1. I pride myself on good communication so that is a big requirement for me. Communication is key for pretty much everything we do. I'd love to get to know you to establish a great working relationship.
2. Past experience creating new website content. In your cover letter, please send over a few examples of your work. In these examples, please include notes around the before and after of each job. I'm hoping to understand your style and approach.
3. Punctuality is critical.
4. Content tied to an SEO strategy. (I'll provide more context when working together.)
5. Stellar editing skills.
6. Ability to collaborate quickly and efficiently.
7. You have to love what you do.
Success for me is very simple. If we can work together and maintain a fun, happy, honest, and efficient working relationship, we will do great things together.