Dear romance writers,
I need an exemplary romance writer to produce 9000 word short stories.
*Must be a native English speaker and writer and have a strong command of the language*
The successful applicant(s) will provide evidence of a great understanding of the genre, a brilliant storytelling ability, and the skill to write a compelling and exciting story full of emotion, conflict, suspense and longing. You must have a strong understanding of characters. Also, it helps if you have practice or knowledge of niche sub-genres.
So if you are looking for a recurring job as a freelance writer you came to the
right place! I want someone to work with long term but you have to be talented.
I will provide you with any additional information necessary to assist with writing the book.
You must be able to research the topic of the book that I provide you (never anything too rigorous) and write a unique 100% original quality book out of the ideas I give you.
*Almost all project I ask you to write will be in the first person*
1. Native English Speaker and serious writers.
2. You deliver on time and can easily communicate with me. (I like on-going communication throughout the project).
3. You must be able to produce a 10,000 word quality story in A WEEK (Very Important)
4. You must proofread so that it is error-free.
5. All the content will be thoroughly checked with Copyscape. Content must be 100% unique and original, written in clear, grammatically correct American English.
Who is the current Prime Minister of Canada? Please answer this question in the application (I want to make sure you read the entire job posting).
Please submit your application with some samples for this project:
1. Short Romance Story. Format: .doc or docx
2. Compelling Description (350 words - Written to captivate the reader to buy, think back page of a book)
I'm looking forward to working with you!
DISCLAIMER: Understand this is ghostwriting and it is WORK FOR HIRE. Once I pay you for the work, you will not retain rights to the product. I will reserve the rights to print, electronic, publication, copyright, byline right, ownership, resale, revision, editing, and distribution. You will not have rights to any of the material at all.