I am seeking a talented, motivated writer to create an organized, coherent report on the following topic:
Paleo Diet Plan for Complete Beginners: How to get started and lose weight in 21 Days!
The work required to complete this project to our satisfaction is trivial for a professional writer; please keep this in mind when proposing your bid. Also, any proposal submitted without an attached writing sample will be disregarded.
A signed contract stating that this is a WORK FOR HIRE creation that you will own no rights to and that your name will appear nowhere on or within the report and that I will own all rights to including resell and distribution rights.
The report must be completed within seven days of hire. It must be delivered as a Microsoft Word document, with the following formatting:
-12 pt Arial font
-1” margins (top, bottom, right, and left)
Do not increase the margins, font type or size, or else the work may be rejected.
• This report Must have an Introduction
• This report Must have a Conclusion
• An interactive Table of Contents, utilizing hyperlinks
• Please add page numbers next to hyperlinked Table of Contents
• Add page numbers in upper right hand facing corner, (That’s when you are facing the document)
• Heading MUST be bold and MUST be at least size 18 font.
• If doing recipes, make sure to add a page break after each recipe.
• Make sure to add page break after each chapter.
• Any bulleted lists may not use graphical bullet points; instead, numbers or letters may be substituted.
• Images must be centered aligned and the words must not wrap around the image. The words must either have the words above or below the image.
• Font size and style must be consistent throughout the book.
Please include a 300-word book description. The description has to be very compelling, which will entice the readers to purchase the book. After grabbing the reader’s attention, list the benefits of the book and further entice the potential customer to click the buy button.
Should the chosen writer provide us with high quality work, in a timely manner, following the above requirements, we will explore the possibility of forming a long-term working relationship with the writer.
Absolutely no plagiarism will be tolerated. The finished piece will be examined closely for any evidence of plagiarism, and should such evidence be found, the writer will be summarily dismissed without payment.
Please provide two separate files. One 25 page book and the second file with the 300-word description.