I’m looking for a Dev Project Manager who has experience managing CRM projects, who can help me answer something important questions to this project.
We are paying $150 for a few hours of their time (may require some investigation) in answering these questions and giving recommendations. The assistance is to be given over Skype and also perhaps email.
WHAT BUSINESS ARE WE IN?
We are an Online Tour Operator (OTA) that re-sells accommodation, tours and safaris (products) to South African and international clientele.
WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO BUILD?
A web-based bespoke CRM with reporting and payment gateway features.
We have websites that display products that a user can make a web form (name, email address, telephone etc) enquiry. The web enquiry is processed by a sales consultant using a CRM system. (It’s not full ecommerce)
The sales consultant will quote suggestions to the client by building an itinerary (flights, transfers, hotels, tour, accommodation). All product are treated...
I'm currently using ipage.com to host my company's website. I need someone with strong SuiteCRM experience to correctly install the latest version of SuiteCRM onto my ipage.com hosting account. When complete, I should have the ability to log on and use SuiteCRM. The person who installs SuiteCRM should not make any changes to my company website! Please only reply if you are experienced with all aspects of SuiteCRM.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for an experienced Data Entry person who will be able to read Dentist prescriptions and data entry into our system. Technical terms will need to be learned in order to data entry correctly. Experience with data entering in CRMs are a plus. Experience in dental industry is a plus.
Project will be awarded to: Web Developer that can provide the best in terms of *Ascetics, Graphic Design, Look and Feel.
Look and Feel is our HIGHEST PRIORITY. We're looking for a resource that can design the best looking site and provide the best design in terms of look\feel, user experience, navigation and general design.
Preference: Local to Northern Virginia
Design Corporate Website and simple Service Request Web-based Form application sub-site to the corporate website.
Looking for a freelance web developer that can develop the website\app for our firm with the following requirements:
1. Develop simple, clean minimalist word press website that is similar to cloudaware.com (others will be provided).
2. Work with our developers to develop companion website that advertises and demos our cloud product.
3. Develop simple custom logo for product.
4. Develop graphic icons for features of product
5. Integrate SEO into both websites with existing content, copy and...
We have 3 separate business units that have been operating without a CRM for some time. We have a solid workflow developed but need someone who is very familiar with Zoho CRM, Creator, etc. to develop the CRM so we can begin using it.
The CRM will consist of the ability to track contacts and opportunities through the sales process including who the referral partner and sales person is for each opportunity (for commission purposes later). It will need the ability to create custom quotes from our product list. It will also need the ability to integrate with Quickbooks for invoicing purposes.
Currently it will support 7-10 users but needs to be developed with expansion in mind for adding an additional 5-15 users over the next 2 years.
Brief outline of the CRM requirements:
*Contacts (integrated with Outlook/Office 365)
*Opportunities - stages of work
*Referral partner for commissions
*Integration with Quickbooks
*Payment processing via Stripe
My beta website is mikehamilton.com.au
I require a reliable wordpress and sugar-crm professional to deliver the following
* Server/database setup health check of my infrastructure.
* Website health check of wordpress text, headers and general presentation of the
* Best of breed understanding/setup of wordpress and sugar crm plug-ins.
* Contact page/enquiry submission and create a lead functionality in my crm tool.
* Every paypal purchase has to create a lead.
* Paypal plug-in standard text/size alignment with my website golbal settings.
* Standard services and product link creates an order in the external service
providers email dropbox (confiurable) and my crm tool. (e.g . out_source provider)
* e.g. standard mandatory data mapping with wordpress anf sugar-crm.
* Require recommendations on web form security. Require the best of breed. (e.g.
* setup sugarcrm test site instance, including non impacting performance test clean up
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking to hire a part time general virtual assistant from the Philippines that is available approximately 5-10 hours a week, long term.
If you are looking for full time work and will not be available to work with me part time for the long term, then please do not bid on this job.
You must be proficient in the following areas:
• Microsoft word
• Microsoft excel
• Microsoft power point
• Google docs
• Good at reading/speaking/understanding English
• Good phone etiquette (good English skills)
• Internet researching
• Experience using Podio is a PLUS
I will be interviewing candidates later today and tomorrow and quickly making my decision. So please bid if this jobs fits your schedule and the type of work you are looking for. Bonus will be available.
One Part of this job is speaking to my clients. To make sure I pick the best person for the job, I need to hear you speak and get an idea of how well you do on the phone.
When you apply, please include a recording...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm a busy entrepreneur, starting a new venture! I need an assistant to help with completing the business plan, and getting the wheels in motion to start building and marketing the business!
Hours will vary as will tasks. I'm all over the place and am looking to get this thing started in as lean a manner as possible.
Tasks will include:
- email/phone screening
- online research
- writing proposals and plans
- managing legal processes (incorporation, patents, trademarks, etc.)
- assistance with sourcing
- creating website
- basic graphic design (drawings/renderings of products)
You will need to be rock solid from a follow-through perspective, very organized, and 2 steps ahead of me at any time!
I'd like to see samples of proposals and plans you've done, sample projects, and why you're the best person for me to hire to launch this venture.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Seeking freelancer to integrate unbounce campaign with customer Zoho CRM. Previous experience and knowledge of marketing automation principles will be highly regarded.
- Setup automated reporting for inbound leads from Unbounce
- Setup Zoho to track source of lead (page id)
- Setup auto-responder and allocation rules in Zoho
- Map fields from Unbounce to Zoho
This is not a large job, but we are seeking ongoing support for customers campaigns and marketing automation needs.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamic CRM expert for implementing the CRM solution for one of our client. We are looking for experienced freelancers who already got a good track record for Microsoft Dynamic CRM implementation.