We are bimonthly publication for the architecture, design and construction industry in Australia. We report on inspiring projects, products and ideas from Australia and around the world. From the world’s most influential architects to our own homegrown talent, from religious and cultural structures to innovative product developments, Specifier contains the best of the global architecture community within its pages.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer with skills in:
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Zend, etc) a plus. Laravel - strongly desired.
Who responsible for:
- Integrating sliced PSD files (usually already converted to HTML/CSS) into either - --WordPress or some other proven open source system (note: WordPress is our primary CMS platform); many of our builds are responsive
- Developing custom web applications that drive business processes
- Setting up e-commerce applications
- Monitoring health and uptime of servers (general server admin in a managed services environment; no in-depth configuration required)
- Collaborating with design, strategy and sales teams to find solutions for client website projects
- Contributing to support of current client websites
- Contributing to best practices; recommending, exploring and implementing better ways to deliver
- Someone who is available online most of the time (skype, whatsapp, viber, or email)
- Someone with good communications skills
- Someone who doesn't mind being messaged / called whenever is needed
- Someone who understands the importance of having projects completed on-time and on scope