We are looking for a web app for a meal prep company. The app will be used to place online orders by clients and for the office staff to enter phone orders.
The developer that is awarded the project will receive a detailed outline and wire frames to help aid the project development.
Below is a rough outline of the project objective:
1. Handle in coming online orders
2. Handle phone order entries
3. Check out for online orders: accept CC payments via Authorize.net or PayPal
4. System needs to determine what entrees will be delivered on given delivery date by zone.
5. Client tracking (allergies, home address, work address 2, home phone, cell phone, work phone, email, special notes, order history)
6. Clients can be on weekly or monthly plans
7. System will send auto reminders to clients that have not placed their orders via email.
8. System needs to track payments made to delivery drivers
9. System will automatically bill repeat clients via the PayPal subscription or Auth.Net reoccurring modules.
10. System will support “Internal Gift Cards” with X value.
11. System will allow discounts or promo codes. Example: Buy one week get second week free, X dollars off meal prep plan.
12. App will have to be integrated into a WordPress site. Graphics will be handled by third party.
Four Major Components to the System
1. Front End on website: used to intake new clients on the website
2. Back End: used by office staff
3. Client Portal: used by repeat clients to enter their order using their user name and password. This will be mobile responsive. It will allow the client to easily enter their order and make payments.
4. Delivery System: Drivers can take payments and capture signatures from clients confirming delivery and will send payment receipts. ???
Workflow for online order:
1. Client visits website
2. Clicks on desired plan > “Place Order”
3. Client is prompted for basic info
4. Client selects delivery options (i.e. Weekly, Biweekly)
5. Client selects Entrees (modifiers)
6. Before finalizing the order client is prompted to add “Extra Items”
7. Client is prompted for payment method (based on plan selected they will be prompted to pay for the month or the week)
8. Ask client if they would like to automatically be billed for the following order (Weekly or Monthly depends on the plan client selected in the beginning.)
9. System sends out confirmation email
10. If it is the clients last order (balance equals $0.00) then ask for renewal.
Workflow for phone order:
1. Client calls into office
2. Office enters clients basic info
3. Client selects delivery options (i.e. Weekly, Biweekly)
4. Client selects Entrees (modifiers)
5. Payment is collected from the client over the phone
6. System sends out confirmation email
1. Driver gets report of sites to be delivered. Report will show if payment is due
2. If payment is due the driver will collect payment
3. Client signs phone or report to confirm delivery and payment
4. System emails payment receipt
Back End Workflow:
1. Office staff will assign a “delivery zone” for incoming clients to determine the delivery route.
2. Office staff will print out a report showing how many entrees need to be prepared of each type. This report can be automatically delivered to a staff member on a particular day.
3. System will send email reminders for those clients that have not placed their orders
4. Menus for Back End
A. Entrées (Office Staff enter entrée descriptions and week the entrée will be available.)
B. Children Entrees
D. Cheat Meals
E. Users (area to manage users that will be accessing the system)
F. Clients (area to add or edit client info)
G. Reports (Used to generate various reports)
H. Extra Items Menu (used to enter items that will be up sold)
I. Nutritional Assessment Menu