The ZALT Group supports individuals & organisations who want to restore and strengthen workplace relationships.
We are looking for a Business Manager (not marketing) to work closely with us in our boutique professional services practice. We assist medium and small businesses, governments and NFPs across a varied industries in dealing with the huge variety, types, styles and consequences of Workplace Conflict.
We are a married couple who try to balance our business with the ‘fun’ of raising our 3 kids. We live and our work is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Is this role right for you?
We need someone who:
• Is a clear thinker who takes the initiative and is willing to give their opinion
• Will always follow up with genuine interest on all activities helping to keep us accountable
• Is organised and will help coordinate logistics and comms
• Can put order into our admin activities and projects
• Is passionate about the detail and getting it ‘right’
• Works to the standard expected in the Australian workplace
• Has experience in working with Insightly
• Has a sound technical understanding to ensure our content is published in written and audio format
• Is available during Melbourne business hours per week – 8 am to 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (20-25 hours per week)
• Has access to high speed internet and reliable and up to date technology
Are you right for us? Let’s find out. If you’re interested we’ll send you a few tasks to perform as a part of your interview process.