!!NOTICE!! - do not delete post - see support ticket #14910560
Forking / copying and modifying Zcash is legal and allowed under the MIT licence (see below**)
(1) The job entails making a clone / fork of Zcash with modifications.
To include zk-SNARK anonymous transactions as in Zcash and all other functionality.
(2) Complete a modification of the Zcash source code such that the consensus mechanism is proof-of-stake in place of the proof-of-work in Zcash. You will implement / integrate Blackcoin’s Proof of Stake protocol version 3 with a static inflation in the Zcash clone or propose an alternative proof-of-stake mechanism.
(3) Complete a native Tor integration in the cloned Zcash code base such that all the nodes connects through Tor only.
(4) Generate around 106 mill. coins for distribution through a swap with our current cryptocurrency Mojocoin.
(5) Update graphics and build GUI wallets for Windows and Mac.
Further details upon application and the details are open for discussion.
Please see the licence for Zcash and the open source copying restrictions and use. Zcash is open source and free from copyright and free for anyone to copy and modify.
Zcash is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see:
"Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software."