This will be a popup, when user loads the page
1. It will ask user for permition for the location
1.1 If user pressed yes, it will show a pop up with an image, and the name of the store that is close to him
1.2. If user dennies, it will allow him to choose from a dropdown list nearest location (User will pick the store closest to him) and it will show a pop up image
2. The popup image will depend on which store user is close to, or which store user picked, need a backend way to upload an image & edit the popup (Or simply make the pop up html editable), we're using wordpress
3. Popup has to be responsive (User can see the popup easily on mobile & desktop & tablets)
2. Popups on click
1. There is a list of stores, when user clicks on store, it will show:
a) Name of the store
b) Photo of the store
c) Contact information
d) A Google map of the store with directions (Just in case user allowed geolocation permissions)
2. This has to be responsive as well.
Let me know if you're skilled for this work.
Time for this job: 2-3 days.
I would give you:
a) Wordpress Access
b) Mockups of how everything will look
c) Coordinates for every store
In case you need anything else, just let me know.