I need a sample Ionic app with very limited functionality (http://ionicframework.com/).
It should contain a carousel slider with numbers, with the following functionalities (see screenshot for details)
- A slider populated with numbers from 0 to 500 (step can be chosen from buttons, cf picture)
- Number can be selected by swiping the numbers, like a carousel (same behaviour than date picking on iPhone, except it should be horizontal)
- Selected number is in the center with an "active" css class
- Depending on swipe velocity, one or several numbers can be swiped
- The selected number should change at the end of a swipe, and during the swipe as well
- It should be possible to select a number by tapping on it
- A change of the selected number should trigger an event
It is possible to use a carousel library like Swiper: http://www.idangero.us/swiper, as long as it fits well with angularjs, and has a licence ok for a commercial app (free or cost less than 30€).