I need some features added to my website, the project is an online site builder.
I will need features such as integration with payment gateways, support ticket systems, and extensive modifications in HTML, PHP, CSS etc... Therefore you must have extensive skills in these areas.
I have the base software, mainly, I wish to add payment for the service where users can pay to access certain things when logged in and therefore fully use the service. You will also have to add a few more options for users from within their account such as billing info and an option to end the payment subscription.
I would also like to integrate CPanel, you must be able to set it up and integrate CPanel with the rest of the site.
After main development you may also be needed again in the future, meaning this has the potential to be an ongoing position (very likely).
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Initech (an Israeli boutique outsourcing company) is looking for a senior web client-side developer to work with us remotely on a full-time or near full-time basis. The job offer is for individuals residing in time-zones UTC+0-5 only, not relevant for companies. Minimum job requirements are as follows:
+ Passionate about visual polish and user experience
+ Portfolio of several production-grade applications in ReactJS or AngularJS
+ 3+ years of JScript MVC development (Angular, Backbone or similar)
+ 5+ years of server-side development in PHP, Python, RoR or NodeJS
+ highly-skilled in producing responsive layouts
+ full control of GIT
+ experience with nodejs-based build automation
+ proficient in spoken / written English
+ experience with Phonegap / Cordova - advantage
Working with us is both challenging and rewarding experience. Make sure to carefully review our requirements before you apply to the position:
I need hotstar web app clone, I want just front end with use of angular, bootstrap or any new front end technology.
I am mainly concern about time, In how much time you can complete this project with some dummy data.
You need to manage dummy data by yourself json files, and then need to create this clone.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Rebuild Wordpress Website
The website is www.NaMoQuotes.com.
Rate is : $ 4 per hour
Please read all the points before applying
YOU will be replacing current theme. So, either you build new theme or we can buy a theme that you think we have the most customization options.
1. The quotes on this website will be by only ONE person- Narendra Modi.
2. It will be constantly updated
3. Quotes will have following :
a. Authentic Source like YouTube Link, Facebook Page Link, News paper Clipping Link etc.
b. If there is an YouTube Link, there should be a way to embed the video right there where
the quote is
c. Quote will have context
4. All Quotes must have facility to be geo tagged, means a person should be able to look up the quote by location. This is VERY important and MUST
5. Quotes will be tagged , so there should be a way to look up quotes by tag
6. Same way, the quote will be categorized, so there should be a way to look...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Our flagship site www.golfasian.com needs an expert in mobile responsive CSS to help us to improve the mobile user experience when clients open the website on their mobile phone.
Currently, the site loads a mobile.css with conditional css. We need someone to pick up this file and make changes/adjustments so that the mobile user experience is improved.
This job can be done in several hours if you know what you are doing.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I would like to install this site on my server: http://montrealcollective.com/
Code is on GitHub and is open-source: https://github.com/lukechesser/montreal-collective/
There are some important edits I would like made:
1. Instead of an image next to each company, I would like to display the latest image from the company's Instagram account.
2. Instead of the static text description, I would like to use the text used with the Instagram image, minus any tagging used.
3. I would like to display the latest 50 companies under each heading who are the last to upload their Instagram account. If they are number 51, they'll need to upload a new Instagram image to get listed.
4. Instead of the "All" link, I would like to display "favourites" based on my own selections. I'm unsure the best way to do this, so I'm open to ideas.
1.An interactive website needs to be created which is responsive. (Most of it is already done). Some work needs to be finished off. Some of the pages need completion using the existing themes. Responsive design required. Needs to work on mobile devices.
2. A user log in needs to be created with Paypal authorisation. This will create a separate list of users and databases.
3. Moodle needs to be given an access to these databases so that users that have logged in Step no.2 can access the Moodle sites. There are 12 sites which I have already created also what it needs is automatic integration with step 2.
4. A professional look on the website is required for steps 2 and 3.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for an experienced Shopware-developer to support our inhouse software engineers with various Shopware 5 E-Commerce projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Shopware, preferrably in the latest version 5
- Knowledge of git version control
- Review technical requirements and screen-designs with other team members
- Write clean, robust and modular code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Document your code well
- Actively communicate with other team members and collaborate via hipChat / gitLab
We are offering a long-term contract and are looking forward to your application!
We need a few changes made to a website of a client of ours, based on Wordpress and running a custom design / theme.
1. The banner at host4geeks.com needs to be updated and changed slightly to accommodate a explainer video that the client has. The design can be altered or you can opt to make a completely new vector graphics banner within the same lines and idea as that of the new banner.
2. The review section on the bottom the page at host4geeks.com needs to be altered. The service (getkudos.com) whose widget we are using presently is going out of business and we need another mechanism to display the reviews. We would like you to design a nice and beautiful plugin to showcase selected reviews from our facebook, twitter and ratelobby.com pages, all provide a API that you can use.
A good example is the widget at - wiredtree.com
3. We need to add a new page under the Managed VPS link in Hosting. The page's design will be same as that of the existing Managed VPS page, however it...