Great developer needed at a new AirBnB company with a twist. Full time or part time, with potential CTO opportunity.
*Have you ever been frustrated with the travel scene?
*Do you think current travel sites are broken?
* Ever wanted to apply your knowledge CS to help others from meaningful destinations?
* Love building a product?
I am at early stage, bootstrapped startup founded by myself also completing a degree. I am wanting to build a site for the tourists based online tourism platform aimed to disrupt the mass-market travel industry. Currently needing a new beta stage site, I am seeking for a software engineer that wants to be part of a small team as we scale our website to terms of geography and user, refine revenue model, and optimize for user experience. This market with huge opportunity and I will look to you for the best practices around architecture, deployment and scaling the services to millions of people.
You will have a major impact on the direction and success of the company. So if you enjoy elegant solutions for complex issues, working at a fast paced environment that constantly iterates, please talk to me at email@example.com
* 2+ Years of development experience.
* Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of networking, operating systems, and security.
* A Bachelor Degree in Computing Science or Computer Engineering from a highly reputable university or equivalent.
* Agile, Intelligent. Creative. Problem-Solver. Startup lover. You like making things happen.
* Experience building back end systems on high traffic, low latency web site.
* Knowledge of machine Learning/Graphic Theory/Large scale Data Analysis is a plus.
* Experience working with, and contributing to open source software projects is a plus - show github account.