SinglePartners.io is looking for a full-stack developer to work on some contracted tasks for our Ruby CMS Refinery. Single Partners is a consulting firm specialised in artificial intelligence & data science.
Job - Project based remote contractor
Minor tasks to be completed across our CMS with a description video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moXG0zZaxr8), and tasks below:
- Aggregation/menu for the Blog page so users have better navigation of previous posts
- Simplify copying content from outside Refinery; linking & editing must be manually pasted
- Addition of an RSS feed plugin for podcasts; similar to something such as Blubrry Powerpress for Wordpress, that allows for pushing through to iTunes & Stitcher
- Recaptcha on the form to prevent bots
- Form editing; greater ability to implement page content with a form, on the same page
- Ability to create landing pages; page with content, images, and buttons to squeeze the lead in to providing something (i.e. email address), which results in a pop-up box, and success page when finalised. Typically plugins for Leadpages offer A/B testing.
Skills & Requirements
- Full stack (Junior to Senior okay)
- Proficient in Ruby, particularly use of Refinery & RSS Feed gems
- Must take pride in the cleanliness of their code
- Must be professional & responsive when communicating (we’re a remote team)
- Professionally Fluent in English
Contact Jordan with.
- Why you'd like to work together and why this interests you
- GitHub portfolio
- Links to projects/sites
- Link to a LinkedIn profile or website if you have one