We looking for a experienced React developer to assist us with building our dashboard for Supersimplesurvey.
This will be for one particular page (our landing and survey management page) and if done successfully, the individual will be guaranteed work with our further pages.
This page will list the surveys that a user has created, and will have three different states:
- Welcome page for when the user first logs in and is a simple UI with no functionality.
- No surveys page, which is when the user has not created a survey before
- Survey list view, for users that have created surveys before.
The designs have been built in three different views:
Desktop HD (1440+)
The designs include all states and transitions that are required, and all API calls have been created and just need to be linked to the functions.
The header and footer are global on the project, and do not need to be developed, though do need to be included included on the pages.
The following functions need to be developed (linked to existing API calls):
- Copy a survey (including renaming modal window with confirmation)
- Delete a survey (with a confirmation modal)
- Preview which links to the survey
- Edit which links to our editor
- Create a new survey (including modal window to name the survey)
The Modal windows needs a transition exactly like the modals on Marvelapp.com
All designs are linked as images to our project and are uploaded into Zeplin App for ease of development.
We will need you to be communicative and open to discussion with our CTO, along with our product owner & designer.
Development time should not take longer than 1 week for full development and sign off.