1. User Registration and Login
• Registration based on email address and password.
• User input information includes – student’s full name, age, gender, address, city, country, secondary school attend and so on.
• Support required for User Verification based via email.
• Support required for Forgotten Password feature.
2. Revision Exams
• Practice Exam (available only to registered users)
• Mock Exam (payment via voucher/code)
• Popular Exam subject – Mathematics
3. Other areas of the website
• Study groups
• Video Tutorials & Lessons
• Live Chat /Chat with Tutor
• Subject Revision – hints, sample questions etc
4. Payment model
• Voucher/code based payment - customer purchase vouchers from resellers or directly from WASSE
• A voucher/code is linked to hours of use e.g. a $5 voucher for 2 hours, $8 voucher for 4 hours and so on.
• Access to “Mock Exam Module” of the site (paid service) is charged per hour using voucher.
• User is prompted for voucher/code number before they load “Mock Exam module”
• User needs to register and login before they can access the “Practice Exam module”
Exam Module (Practice & Mock)
• 10 Practice exam questions per subject
• 50 Mock exam questions per subject
• Exam sessions are timed and logged - So that students can resumed from where they left off (to take breaks or if service was interrupted)
• Support required for "timed" user session
• Exams can be paused –i.e. support for "save" user session
• Support for grace periods and expiration of timed session
• At end of grace period the service should “save user session” and force redirection to end of exam page.
Core web forms/pages and their attributes
• Exam web page made up of at least 5-10 question per page
• In “exam mode” – just questions and multiple choice answer are visible
• Each exam page include standard buttons – “back/previous”, “next”, “End exam”
• Question can be flag for later review, they may be various type of questions, and question may be linked to pictures.
• Exam review page - single page showing summary of all question in the exam - (question number, chosen answers, flagged questions).
• Report card page
o Include users score/grade, and remark (good, very good, excellent)
o Breakdown of score by subject topic. E.g. Numerals 6%, Statistics 12%....
• “Post exam” review page – include questions/ multiple choice answer form answer - chosen/correct answer; explanation section & reference section
• Answers - Include 5 multiple choice, chosen answer, correct answer, explanation and references.