Cromex Group Website Redesign RFP
Cromex Group has initiated a Request for Proposal (RFP) process to identify a
Vendor qualified to plan, execute and deliver the redesign of Cromex Group website www.cromexgroup.us
Cromex Group requires a vendor who has demonstrated experience in managing website projects and expertise with best practices regarding successful website design, development, and deployment.
About Cromex Group
Cromex Group formed by a small team of creative with substantial experience of working in the media sector. We started with just a handful of clients but with passion and commitment, the business grew - and so did our team.
Today, in 2015, we have established a reputation within the marketplace for our ability to find creative and cost effective solutions. It has allowed us to build up a long list of clients.
The goal of this project is to redesign the Cromex Group website so that easier to find content, increased sales and lead generation, more visually appealing, better search engine visibility, integration with social media, higher customer / member satisfaction, Setup a system that caters to expansion and flexibility in allowing the content of the site to grow. We have identified the ingredients that make a successful Website as a part of our dynamics methodology. These characteristics must incorporate into Cromex Group site, to fulfil and enhance the objectives above.
To design and develop Cromex Group website which effectively:
• Dynamic website to enable the employees the ability to update the website.
• Revamp look and feel Separate WordPress admin to enable the admin to have the full access with the website.
• Designed using the latest technology such as PHP and HTML5.
• Website will be aesthetically pleasing, focusing on a professional, elegant and corporate image.
• Allows ease of navigation throughout the website
• Social media integration
The target audiences for the site and their primary usage of the content are as follows:
[Different types of visitor, current customers / members, prospects, investors, vendor partners, general public, potential employees, press, advertising agencies etc.
Servers / Hosting
We are keeping our hosting server, which is Linux Server
Below websites, indicate our preferred style and visual requirements
The proponent shall provide the copy for the redesigned site
Fresh data needs to be add to the site regularly to aid the repeat visits by interested parties, we will develop some of the site as what is called a Content Management System that you can use to edit/add/delete all pages, we don’t want to use any of the open source CMS
The site needs to be compatible for viewing across a wide range of user platforms and browser software.
The proponent must test the site with many different browsers to ensure that the vast majority of visitors can access the site quickly and easily.
Search Engine Optimization
The proponent shall provide:
• An assessment on the current SEO standings across sites
• A comprehensive action plan for best in class solutions to increase our SEO ranking
• Reports that show the forecasted growth on each site with regards to SEO standings
• Program management of the project and ongoing project work related to the growth and
• maintenance of the SEO ranking
• Recommendations, set up and management of the pay per click (PPC)
• Regular status reports and traffic reports to Cromex Group with deep insights
• optimization recommendations
• Ongoing optimization for each site along with reports to show traffic and ranking growth
The desired delivery timeframe for the revised website is 15 days
As part of your proposal, please address the following:
• Sample Project Plan
• Project Budget
• Your approach to website design “ I have attached our logo” here also the profile link to have idea about the contents: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66200348/CG%20Profile/Portfolio%20%284%29.pdf
• Details regarding your website project management process
• A summary of website development experience
• A listing of existing client references
• Identify who will be involved on your project team, including their relevant experience and credentials