Your role will include:
1) Communicating with in-house designers/marketers for creative input, research, and approvals.
If a design is chosen you must also:
1) Extend a chosen design to include all page types and a mobile version.
2) Modify the final design as necessary using feedback from developers and in-house teams.
3) Justify the design/layout based on experience/trends.
... You must:
1) Have a sound understanding of ecommerce principles, HTML, CSS, UI design, and understand current trends and concepts to make the site a rich shopping experience.
2) Be able to provide examples of similar projects you have worked on previously.
3) Understand basic marketing principles.
4) Good PHP skills
5) Knows Magento, Wordpress frontend design/development - themes/layouts templates
INCLUDE 3 EXAMPLES OF YOUR UI/UX DESIGN AND INCLUDE "I AM YOUR DESIGNER" IN THE SUBJECT LINE REPLY