- Gain an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements;
- Write clean, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects;
- Be available to overlap with AEDT business hours and communicate consistently to work greatly together and reach quality results;
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well-documented code;
- Experience with frameworks and software such as WordPress, Laravel, Bootstrap, React.js and Ionic;
- Understanding of back-end characteristics;
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills are highly important to the role;
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology;
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented;
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines.