Startup Digital Ad Agency and Web Application Company needs part time Web UI/UX Designer
You will be working on multiple projects sometimes sequentially sometimes simultaneously involving UI/UX design. Ideal candidate must have strong grasp of modern UI/UX fundamentals including but not limited to how relationships, sizes and colors can be used to communicate and how these concepts apply in a web environment that is increasingly based on responsive design.
Must have excellent grasp of using Photoshop use for the web environment including web specific considerations such as scaling and text interactions with graphics on the web.
You will communicate on UpWork and Skype with a project manager and will be expected to have strong attention to detail and communicate clearly and completely.
Tasks can vary from designing variations of a landing page, improving an ecommerce site’s navigation, coming up with creative image sliders that convey a message to creating different variations of a button.
You should be resourceful and deliver solutions and suggestions in consideration of the specs. You will have the opportunity to see how your work directly effects ecommerce and online marketing.
• PHP (basic level, most php work will be done by our web application developers)
• Speak Fluent English
• Strong background in user interface design and development
• Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
• Ability to handle multiple timelines and switch between tasks quickly to manage competing priorities
• Good sense of typography, grid layouts, and clean, intuitive interfaces.
Be able to work on different web frameworks (Word Press, PhalconPHP, Laravel, Zend, Magento, etc)
• In the first line of your application response type the word Happy!
Please provide portfolio and relevant examples of your work.