The Web Developer will be asked to develop dynamic websites, web applications, and mobile applications using mainly PHP/MySQL and development platforms/frameworks/cms systems based on these. The Web Developer must also have experience creating a quality user experience and interface.
• Work within the Web Development team, with other members of the team, on web development and mobile initiatives.
• Work on both front and back-end website development for various projects.
• Ensure high quality and consistent user experience across web applications.
• Ensure solutions are re-usable, scalable and reliable.
• Experience with APIs and web services, e.g., REST, SOAP, JSON.
• Knowledge of responsive design frameworks for web development.
• Understanding of the wordpress system.
• Experience with object-oriented programming and design.
• Excellent working knowledge of MySQL and SQL language.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues both individually and with a group, quickly and effectively.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.