We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Note: Skills in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI and AngularJS.
1. High Pay
2. No micro management.
3. Flexible Timing.
4. Work from home option.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Proven work experience of 3+ years in software engineering
• Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in C# language
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (e.g. EntityFramework, NHibernate).
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET WebAPI)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is a respected plus.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Mastery in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.