Looking for advanced Drupal developers who got extensive experience in customizing Drupal and adding capabilities beyond out of the box Drupal solution. The project will have different set of users/roles accessing different parts of the website with custom capability. Candidates are also required to have advanced knowledge in MS SQL Server because the current site is built on .Net4 platform using SItefinity. Experience with Sitefinity is highly preferred.
This will be a on-going long term project. Only candidates with advanced level of experience with customization of Drupal apply for this position.
Please read all information carefully. For this project you agree to all of the follow below:
You will be responsible for:
-Creating the screen cast videos for each lecture in our course
-Creating the course Sections, lectures and adding detailed descriptions to each lecture
-Adding Additional resources such as text explanations, PDF files, ect. to the course
-Adding one quiz (no more than 3 questions) for each section on Udemy
-Help Create and complete the course Summary
-Assisting and answering any questions or concerns from students
-Assisting and Updating the course as it evolves in the future
-Any addition help / course work
You will be paid based upon completion and upon my approval of the content.
I want to update the look of my site to a new bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
It is an educational (tutoring) web site (tuotr11.com) and I am looking for an attractive, nice and clean theme.
If hired, I will give you access to the views so you can update the look.
You must know php, JS and MySQL as the site is in Laravel frame work.
we need both web version and mobile web version of frontend development/implementation.
1. around 15 pages
2. the domain of our product is ecommerce.
3. consumer can search/filtering products on the website.
4. consumer can tag themselves with many tags. then we recommend related products to him
5. consumer can view the product detail, comments from peers.
6. BUT they should make transaction on the other sites, like shopbop.com. AND transaction does not happen in our website.
Hello Free lancer!
Looking for someone who can develop following applications for us. Its going to be web based
1. Photo editor.
For reference you can check this http://pixlr.com/editor/
2. Collage maker.
For reference you can check this http://www.fotor.com/features/collage.html
3. Change photo format.
For reference you can check this http://image.online-convert.com/
4. Compressor for jpg and pdf
For reference you can check this http://compressjpeg.com/ & http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
Kindly share the following information:
1. Language you are comfortable to design this module.
2. Price you will be charging to design and implement this.
3. Time require to complete this job.
We don’t mind if you are going to use 3rd party or open source plug-in as long it works and you can match the look and feel as per our requirement.
Even if you can develop one of the two part, still feel free to quote for this job
You will be asked to answer the following questions when...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We have designed a PSD file containing:
- A homepage
- 3 Internal pages
We are seeking a developer that is going to convert the PSD file into an HTML5 file (CSS3).
Responsive design using Bootstrap framework is required.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
openagenda.com is a platform that specializes in handling event data; the purpose of this job is to make a date picker that allows users to select several timings in one go, in a tool somewhat similar to what google calendar offers;
The date picker would be MIT-licensed and made available on github & npm and be developped using ReactJs
In a nutshell ( from the attached drawing )
- timings are defined through drag and drop and removed on click of a cross control
- recurring timings can be defined by clicking a link below the week view and defining a period. Ok triggers the creation of duplicate week schedules
- callback gives the list of timings when changes occur
- the widget will be used for edition as well, so a list of timings can be specified at init and be pre-loaded.
- first week day should be configurable
- first and last hour of day too, last hour of day can overlap on next day ( on same column ) but not exceed value of first hour
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for one or two developpers to help my team to develop some SAAS projets.
We have a particular process with extra
The developpers have to follow our developing chart
1/ we describe the project and the technics environnement (sometime we can write the technics specification)
2/ Before coding, the developpers make a return to explain how he wants to developp it.
We control them
3/ The developpers code the class & function et tests them.
We control them
At the begining, we just want test the developpers with small projects, but after we can charge them until 100 hours per month.
The most importants points are
- respect of the developping chart
- right atmosphere
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
My name is Patrick, and I am looking for a freelancer who can design me a website for my startup freelancing agency.
In the website, I would like to have the capability for:
-Clients to post jobs and deposit money
- Freelancers to take/bid for the jobs
- Payments to be released to the freelancer once client is satisfied with the job
I am looking to hire immediately. Don't apply if you know you cannot handle this project from start to finish.