Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Currently in the middle of a product right now of finishing up last touches on my staging site.
It seems that my developer has disappeared when the site is 99% complete after two months of developing time.
I need a professional who can carefully study the existing staging and live sites and push the staging changes live.
After the site goes live, I have a few additional issues to clean up.
What I am looking for in a developer is the following:
*EXCELLENT at communication/has integrity/is honest
*Be Certified with Magento for at least 5 years
*Very Strong Front end Skills /HTML5/JS/CSS
*FLUENT in back end coding skills.
*Thorough understanding of PHP, MySql
*IMPECCABLE attention to detail.
*Available on Skype daily during U.S. business hours.
*Responsive within 24 hours to usual requests.
*Responsive within 8 hours to emergency requests.
*Ability to provide ACCURATE estimates and stick to them and be 100% responsible for making changes according to agreed upon specifications...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need my hero image for my wordpress site to be animated. The logo will need to bounce like this: http://codepen.io/mandynicole/pen/uoxLH
The network node will animate and look similar to this: http://codepen.io/thetwistedtaste/pen/GgrWLp and pink and blue dots will appear (light up) and disappear).
I will send the designs along (Illustrator) once I select the winning proposal. I will not share the illustrator hero design until I select a winner. Just imagine any logo and a network node in the links.
Looking to have this finished as soon as possible.
The purpose of this project is to develop a one-page wordpress theme from scratch. The following milestones will make up the project: 1. convert PSDs to responsive HTML/CSS/JS using our designs and js plugin requirements 2. integrate the HTML/CSS/JS with Wordpress and create admin functionality to site content can be managed by an admin 3. install wordpress plugin W3TC and optimize the site for speed
Attached is a comprehensive set of requirements for this project. To engage in this project, the outsourcer must read and understand this document in its entirety. Outsourcer must answer all questions contained within this document. Outsourcer must follow all rules contained within the “code of conduct” throughout the entirety of this project. If a JS plugin or Wordpress Plugin does not work for any reason, it is the responsibility of the outsourcer to either adapt/develop custom functionality or to find a replacement that fulfills the scope of the project.
This project is for someone who has experience coding emails for desktop and mobile use without using media queries.
Please refer to attachment for a clear understanding of this project.
In short, the desktop version already looks good and works nicely. When the email is viewed on a smaller screen or when the desktop window is resized, the logo and text are off-centered. This needs to be fixed so that when viewed on mobile or a smaller screen needs to have the logo centered and the text under the log also centered (as shown in the image).
Existing code will be provided.
2. Categories page
3. Tags page
4. Game page
5. Search feature with categories
8. Mobile Site - m.mywebsite.com
Additional added features (back end changes):
1. Full screen slider
2. Video rollover thumbnails
3. Image compression for hosted media
4. Post to multiple categories
5. Breadcrumbs display to multiple categories.
All documentation available, and testing environment prior to hiring. We are looking for a long term partner for additional related projects as well.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I purchased a wordpress theme and would like to convert it to match my clients site I designed in Adobe Illustrator. I won't need all the features in the themeforest theme I purchased but I will need to make sure it is customized and doesn't have anything related to the old theme. Documentation needs to be updated as well.
You will: Take AI files and make purchased theme look like them.
Please only apply if you can:
AI to Wordpress Responsive (again...theme is already purchased)
Can make edits so that the site looks like it was customized (built custom)
Can get this complete ASAP
Looking for long term developer to add to the team as well.
I am looking out for someone who can:
1. Make a PSD from attached JPG file
2. Shake hand should be in light color and shirt color should be suitable so that text can be written on it and should be readable as well
3. Text should be directly written on left side of the content area and contact us form should be there on the right hand side content area
4. Any changes requested in the PSD
5. Upon acceptance of PSD, converting it to HTML5/CSS3
I am looking out to award this project by end of the day today IST and expecting the turnover by tomorrow. Experience, time and cost would be the deciding factors.
I have a wordpress website with the Tapptastic theme from ThemeForest. I need to have a few modifications made.
The website is http://vivamobileapps.com/
1. On the second slider in header, there is a picture of a tablet with a Vimeo video embedded. I'd like to see about doing that same video embedding within the tablet border below in the website as a standalone section. I basically want to detach that idea from the slider and make it stand-alone. I still want the video to be responsive as well - that is to change size based on the device used.
You can look at the attached file to see what I mean.
2. I have a section for 'Meet Our Team'. I got that with a plugin. But I need a section header that says 'Meet our Team' with an icon very similar to the 'What Others Say About Us' title. So basically, duplicate the 'What Others Say About Us' header and icon where I can adjust them both.
3. Also in the our team section, I want to make the text below the pictures black...
For the design implementation of a web application we need a qualified front-end developer to work with HTML5, CSS3, JS. Design will be provided as PSD or any other graphic format. You have to turn our design into complete HTML pages.
For the front-end we prefer Twitter Bootstrap. Other preferences are given as our priority -
1. Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3. Clean and minimal HTML5/CSS3.
2. Responsive using Twitter Bootstrap.
3. Understanding of JQuery and any other JS library for small animations in pages.
4. Availability on Skype.
5. Familiarity with ReactJS is a Plus. If not don't worry, we will make you familiar with ReactJS
Our budget is slightly low although you have to complete at most 5-6 pages almost similar.
For those who are not familiar with React.JS - In React.JS designs are break-down into several components as like header, footer. You are to complete at most 12-13 components. e.g: See this webapp - https://www.quizup.com/en.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I ned help fixing/repairing errors as reported by Google Webmaster Tools.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify the errors and know quickly how to fix them. Content changes must be approved by myself before making changes (such as duplicate content issues). Otherwise, many of the errors should be fixed as quickly as possible.
The ideal candidate will be able to track and record all fixes and provide a daily report of all tasks completed.
This is an ongoing job until all issues are resolved or until we feel we have gone as far as we can. Let me know if you have any questions.