We are building out the next generation performance feedback solution, We're looking for a Frontend Web Developer. You will be taking wire-frames and specifications and turning them into a mobile-responsive web application.
Experience building Responsive Websites supporting multiple screen sizes and producing pixel accurate UI based on the wire-frames and designs required.
Backend is built using Node.js & MongoDB, You are required to be an expert with Angular or similar frameworks, in addition to Bootstrap
These are the Frontend components that you'll be building
First-time user onboarding.
- Employees sign up , Setting Goals
- Gathering Feedback
- We currently integrate with google mail and cal, outlook mail and cal are next.
Giving feedback / Showing feedback
- Each feedback session is 30 seconds or less as it consists of a emoji scale and 200-character snippet.
- Showing feedback over time. Employees and their managers see the feedback that's generated over time in a dashboard/reporting format.
Reporting and dash-boarding
- Show aggregated metrics and info on feedback history
- Show feedback activity stream, can be filtered by date, feedback giver, etc.
Create manager view
- Managers have the ability to view all feedback info for their reports
Project is around a couple of Months, We are targeting launch by the end of May.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Upwork profile
- References or an established reputation on Upwork preferred