We are looking for someone to scan our website and let us know if there are more issues that needs to be addressed as we have found a few that is listed below. Our current web management company is going through some changes and taking too long to address our issues, so we are looking to hire someone else to manage our site for us on a quarterly basis.
The site was once "responsive" but something must have happened as it's no longer responsive.
1. Website not responsive to tablet or phone.
2. None of the email address field are encrypted which leaves room from my site to get hacked
3. Critical error issues with the “blog” page, I don't think it is set up correctly
4. Also, the person I hired for my blog stated the following: You have a different version of Wordpress than I am used to. I would ask your developer to include yoast (it's a plugin) for SEO I tried to upload it but deactivated because it didn't work with your sites code. He may be able to do something about it
5. The link to “Services & Prices” in the footer gets a 404 error (page not found)
7. The copyright statement is an incorrect format. It currently says: "© Copyrights are reserved to DT Auto SPA, 2015” but it should be revised to “© 2011-2016, DoubleTake Auto Spa” with the first number being the year you started the business
8. Check the speed of the page per Google requirements