The Creative Corporation is an award winning creative and digital agency specialising in music, working with artists, managers and record labels all over the World. We are in the process of expanding our business and looking for an experienced Wordpress Developer to become a part of our well established team.
The position will be a rolling 3 month contract and potentially lead to a full time contract. You can work remotely from anywhere in Europe or from one of our offices in London or Bristol, or even a combination. We offer flexible working conditions and the current team have been together for the past 10 years.
As we work with high profile clients, it is essential that you are experienced within your field and have the portfolio and references to back it up. You must be familiar with the latest technologies and have a real passion for what you do.
- PHP and mySQL database guru.
- Proficient in secure, reusable code and ideally familiar with a popular frameworks
- Experience working in a team using BitBucket / Git.
- High level WordPress development experience essential.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with mainstream social APIs preferred.
- Please provide 3-5 examples of your best work.
- Desired day rate, based on 3 months work.
If successful in moving forward to the next stage we will then require 2 professional references.
Sorry, but we won’t take any enquiries from ANY recruitment company or anybody outside the European timezone. Can we please ask you to not waste your time or ours.