Do You Love Working Towards Goals?
YES - this is a legitimate job posting :)
Our company Platinum Holdings in based in the UK and needs a UK based EA, Customer Service and marketing help - hopefully it's you!
- - - - - - - -
WHO I'M LOOKING FOR (YOUR MISSION)
Executive Assistant helping company director in providing the highest level of courteous customer service among other marketing duties. Every day the Executive Assistant will monitor, track and record daily sales and product rank data.
Based on the daily / weekly figures they'll be responsible for applying methods to improve sales and customer satisfaction. Full training provided and checklists reinforce how each task should be completed.
By the end of the first year increase sales by 50% and improve customer satisfaction by an average of 6 basis points. This position requires an effective administrator with a proven track record of organisation and taking the necessary actions to deliver to our goals and plans
1) You Suit Our Style of Online work
- Based in the UK, English is your first language or you’re fluent in English, you're good at written and spoken English.
- you're tech-comfortable. WordPress experience is a bonus but not necessary. I prefer someone who has experience with Asana, Dropbox & Microsoft Excel etc
- you've got RELIABLE high-speed internet connection with reliable electricity. Unfortunately, internet outages aren’t acceptable.
2) You Love Checklists
If you give your husband or partner checklists, you'll love working with me!
The majority of our business is quite structured, we still have some areas which require systemising
Most tasks run on checklists and guidelines.
Files are organised within Dropbox.
3) You Really Enjoy Customer Service, Marketing and Sales
If you're someone who's customer service minded and loves the action of bringing a plan to life, you'll love this role.
I'm looking for someone to help me execute documented plans to grow the business.
- - - - - - - -
THIS JOB IS LOW-STRESS SO YOU CAN "LEAVE WORK AT WORK"
Because everything is in checklists and procedures, and you'll have clear outcomes for success, you'll always knows what's expected of you. It's easy to learn and execute tasks because everything is step-by-step, just like a good recipe!
You'll knows what success looks like. Tasks are predictable.
And it's easy to start and stop tasks (anytime you needs to switch into mum / parent mode) because everything is clearly explained in our written procedures, and everything is clearly tracked in Asana.
Note: if you're a super free-spirited person, dislikes structure / authority, and/or you prefer clutter to order (just look at your desk right now), this position probably won't work for you. Loving to follow *and* create checklists is crucial for this role.
- - - - - - - - -
Timeline: starting as soon as possible. Next few weeks would be nice, although I don't need to rush.
30-Day Trial: we'll start with a 30-day paid trial to see how it goes. If we both like the experience, we'll carry on.
Hours: between 20 - 40 hours per week to begin with.
- - - - - - - - -
Outcomes (What your successful first year will look like)
- Improve customer review ratings across all products on a ten point scale from an average of 4. 5 to 4.9 by 31st June 17.
- Provide outstanding customer service email replies that address customers issues, in an engaging way, replying to customers within 8 hours or less 95% of the time.
- Monitor, track and record daily sales and leads data with 99% accuracy each day before 4pm.
- Improve sales of each product by 50% by June 17. Using our documented processes.
- Increase mailing list by 35% by June 17. Maintain, enhance and engaged customer bases.
- Build a team of 90 percent or more A players (1 customer service reps / 1 sourcing agent ) with the year
If your interested... Email email@example.com
In the email subject line please write "Slightly OCD Mum from (insert your city / town) interested in Executive Assistant Job"
In the body, please write me a 14-sentence email including:
Three sentence opening salutation that says: "Hey there UO, what's happening up in London? My name is _____, I'm slightly OCD, am comfortable with technology, and love checklists. I'd like to apply for the job posted on Upwork"
Three sentences on….
Reason #1 why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Courier, 3 sentences)
Reason #2 why you think your experience makes you a good fit. (blue font, Times New Roman, 3 sentences)
Reason #3 why you think your personality is a good fit for me. (red font, Helvetica , 3 sentences)
Two sentences closing including the name of two products we sell (research required), and a closing salutation including your name, email address and phone number.
Note: Please do NOT attache a CV; if you are shortlisted I may ask for it later.
Thank you. I know the *right* applicant will really like this job. Maybe it's you :)