The ideal candidate for the Customer Service/Administrative Support position has a keen sense of detail as well as a methodical and thorough approach to work. We are looking for someone who is a "people person," self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
You need to have excellent communication skills, be organized, patient, good at juggling tasks, managing processes and prioritizing. A background as an administrative assistant is a highly suggested.
Must be highly proficient in Gmail, Google Docs, Scheduling, and general customer service.
Proficiency with WordPress and Mailchimp are a plus.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Manage company customer service inbox and provide impeccable customer service
- Manage founders calendar via phone and email interaction
- Manage interview and public relations requests
- manage company customer service inbox and provide impeccable customer service
- manage founders calendar via phone and email interaction
- responding to reader emails with a personalized canned response
- responding to freebie feedback emails with a personalized canned response + adding to google doc
- responding to feedback emails with a personalized canned response + adding to google doc + forwarding to founder
- basic customer service/tech support for the community members
- responding with a personalized canned response for speaking events/online summits/affiliate offers + flagging their replies for me to review
- forwarding receipts
- forwarding any book purchases to manager
- verifying + adding Facebook group requests
Retreat Registration Management:
- receiving and tracking applications and payment
- managing email communications with all participants
- managing waiting list
- coordinating with host and venue as needed
- gathering all pre-retreat items and preparing them for founder (photos, emergency details, etc)
Additional tasks based on experience:
- update + schedule weekly emails
- schedule any Retreat/Community Event reminder emails
- upload and post additional content to the members area
- format weekly newsletter