The AD Leaf Rev. 12/1/2015
THE AD LEAF and Contracted Vendor Professional Relationship Requirements (Listed below are examples but are not limited to):
• Contracted Vendor must be available at a minimum within the business hours that The AD Leaf Operates (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST and Saturday or Sunday if contracted for a project those days).
• Contracted Vendor must be available to communicate (via Email, Phone, Basecamp & Skype) within THE AD LEAF during our normal operating business hours at a minimum.
• Projects must be completed by the mutual agreed upon deadline by 8:00 AM EST of the required business day (Example: Project due date is Friday. The project must be presented to THE AD LEAF at 8:00 AM on said Friday for THE AD LEAF to review, no later).
• Contracted Vendor must follow all industry standards best practices for their work. Other AD LEAF employees or Contracted Vendors must be able to easily take over, support, or adjust any Contracted Vendors work.
• Contracted Vendors must follow THE AD LEAF’s production and fulfillment process standards as instructed.
• Contracted vendors must have at their disposal (listed but not limited to): All hardware, software, tools, resources, and access to any best practices that would in turn positively support the best possible outcome with respects to the contracted project.
• Contracted vendors must support this vendor relationship with the highest degree of ethics, integrity, and legal standards.
• Contracted vendors must be able to speak, read, and write English at a good to excellent level.
• Contracted vendor must work within our agreed upon cost structure and finalize projects within the project cost and time guidelines. All time required by the Contracted Vendor outside of the agreed upon timelines, cost, and standards will be subject to approval by The AD Leaf.
• Project completion times will be determined by reasonable, industry production & fulfillment standards. THE AD LEAF will take into consideration current client work load and the specific orders surrounding each individual Scope of Work requirements.
• Final contractor payment is subject to documented proof of work completion within our project management system “Basecamp”.
The AD Leaf