We're looking for someone with lots of experience in Single-page apps to consult, streamline and polish a smart, gamified team to-do list, which is currently in beta.
It's mostly coded in AngularJS, but we are looking to combine ReactJS where necessary.
- Deep knowledge of service workers
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with offline apps
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with IndexedDB
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Grunt (to be replaced with Webpack)
Nature of the work:
- Liaising with the product owner and the developers to create a consistent and loveable experience.
- Review all parts of the infrastructure, including transitions and animations.
- Assist with bug fixing
What will set you apart:
- If you communicate well.
- If your designs are elegant and simple
- If you have an online portfolio of work.
- Experience in deploying scalable apps
- Ours is a SaaS company that has been around for 15 years, serving over 35,000 companies.
- We want to make this an award-winning product and would like you on the team.
- All applications will be reviewed, regardless of when they are submitted, so please apply.
- We intend on hiring imminently.
- If you've read this far, then please start your application with "Hello World!"