I need a visualization of data stored in Mongo using http://adilmoujahid.com/posts/2015/01/interactive-data-visualization-d3-dc-python-mongodb/
The data is job candidates profiles and contains contains :
- Country (and city in another field)
- Education / University
- Date attended (for companies and universities)
1st visualisation :
The views should be linked with each other and show :
- Presence of a given skill in countries / cities
- Occurences of "countries" in the dataset overall and the current selection (should show colors on a European countries map)
- Occurences of people from a given university by country and/or by company
And also, I need to add to the dashboard a Sankey diagram showing the "flux" of people coming from universities to companies, and from companies to companies, selectable and reflecting on the other views (countries, skills, etc).
It should use the framework described or better (mongo + d3 + flask), remaining lightweight and fast.