Our client, a financial services firm based in Chicago, IL is looking for a Database Administrator as a consultant.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Oracle Administrator in a multi-node UNIX and Windows environment with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot database and system problems.
• Extensive knowledge of Oracle11g database systems and administration practices including RMAN, partitioning and Data Vault.
• Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Sybase or MS SQL database administration.
• Must have experience in performance and tuning, trouble shooting performance issues.
• Experienced in writing Korn Shell, PERL, and SQL languages
• Should be familiar with Solaris, Linux, Notes, Microsoft and CA Technologies products
• At least, must have Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study relevant to the position
• Preferably local in Chicago, IL or someone who is willing to drive to work within the 40 miles radius or someone whose family is willing to relocate to Chicago, IL .