### Expert Level ###
Please reply with real world examples ?? If you have experience with a bloom filter please let me know.
I have a version of the application already built but isn't performing as I had hoped.
I need a developer to help me improve the application in terms of performance and accuracy. Below are what I want to happen so be clear in your replies that you can perform this type of work.
- Web scraping sort of works, but really needs to become multi-threaded and a lot more robust (currently breaks lots), the basic stack is below but I'm not adverse to other technologies being used.
- The crawler aims to collect 100's millions of rows of data from numerous content networks, so the crawler needs to be able to manage that number of rows and the complications that bring to the table.
- Post content to social networks, current app doesn't post in the correct format (weird categories) so that needs to be fixed.
- Create multi-threaded...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
The tasks are simple:
I'll give you a word document with one or multiple data entry assignments. Each task involves going to a website imputing search criteria and taking down information into an excel spreadsheet I will provide.
We are in need of these tasks being completed ASAP so those who are fast and accurate are preferred! This could turn into more work if there is a quick turnaround and high quality document.
I created and currently maintain a Windows Powershell script that runs every 30 minutes, checks for new CSV files in a directory, opens each file in Excel, deletes columns/rows as needed, and extracts information of interest. It then cross-reference that information using a Vlookup function, and outputs certain information to a Powershell variable that is then e-mailed through Outlook.
The current script gets the job done but is not efficient or reliable because it uses Excel as a COM Object in Powershell.
I am looking for somebody who wants to improve and optimize that script:
1. Assess whether Powershell is the ideal tool for it.
2. Come up with a non-Excel based solution (no Excel COM Object used).
3. Add trend detection functionality to the script such that it can go through the CSV data and detect for certain columns when a downward or upward trend is present. It would then flag those trends and e-mail the user with a flag.
4. The script should be delivered in a maintainable/understandable...
We would like to hire someone that can work 40-50 hours a week and MEET DEADLINES. We will pay $1200 per month ($300 per week). The job posting is for 6 months but will be longer if the work goes well.
We have a marketing process that involves researching names, companies, and email addresses using Linkedin. We are looking to hire researchers for this process.
Here is the process:
- We give you a list of 200 companies
- You research 4 names, email addresses, and titles at each company using criteria that we give you such as company location, job title, etc.
- You are responsible for 800 new names (4 at each company) per week
- You maintain the updated names and pass them along to our marketing team.
Must have experience building lists and finding email addresses.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Green Pasture Properties is seeking an experienced Excel Data Specialist for 2-5/hrs of work per week, with the potential for 5-10/hrs per week in the future.
The work will include data mining, data scraping, data sorting, and data entry. I will supply you with large excel spreadsheets, typically with 10-20 columns and up to 1,000+ rows in some cases. Each spreadsheet is missing critical information that can only be found on the web. I will supply you with the exact website to find the information needed. You will simply need to take certain data and enter it into the correct row/cell within the existing spreadsheet.
Experience with automation tools such as iMacros will be extremely helpful for this work.
For my first spreadsheet, the workload should not take more than 2-3 hours. If you're able to complete this work proficiently, I will send you more spreadsheets to help with.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hello. I am hiring several freelancers to perform data entry work. The tasks you will be assigned will vary, however, you must have knowledge on using computer software such as Microsoft office.
This will be reoccurring work with the weekly amount of hours varying however, the higher quality work you perform the more frequently you will be rehired. If you are provided with a new assignment it should be started relatively quickly.
Please provide a Skype address so I can ensure you are suitable for this job.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
The project will involve finding contact information for magazines/blogs for a list of colleges that we will provide.
The second part of the project would involve searching online for contact of one specific department for each entry in the college list we provide.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for someone to search for satisfied customers of a given list of real estate agents TONIGHT and provide the search results by 8:00am US eastern standard time. The process would be:
1. Google search a realtor from a provided list: i.e. John Smith
2. Look at returned websites to find a customer or client of that realtor that has had a positive experience with the agent within the past 12 months
3. Google the customer or client to collect key interests on that person such as:
-Sports fan (include team)
4. Enter this information into a provided excel spreadsheet