I need someone to go through a spreadsheet of records and verify that the Title & Company associated with each record is current according to LinkedIn. If the record's email is inconsistent with these results, it needs to be verified or looked up as well.
- Spreadsheet management software: Gsheet or Excel, etc. to open the .xlsx file
- A current LinkedIn account, or even better, a LinkedIn Partnerships account where you can use their API service.
- An active email lookup service
A few contingencies / parameters to work within:
- IF the Title & Company search results agree with what's shown in our list AND the email is consistent with that current company OR it's a personal email, that person is a "YES", and the email doesn't need to be verified. Move on to the next record.
- Personal emails pass the above test IF they are one of the following domains: @gmail, @yahoo, @mac, @me, @"the person's name" or @comcast.
- If a record doesn't have a Company Name associated with it, you can try the search using the Company Name in the domain of the email address.
- If the record has no Company Name and the above doesn't work, (like its a gmail address, or some nonsensical looking domain), you can try searching with JUST their name. IF a resulting match comes up, AND the resulting person has the same (or nearly the same) Title, AND they have a personal email (like @gmail) then they are a "Yes". Update the Company field. In this case, if the email domain IS NOT in the "personal" email domain list shown above, the email will need to verified or looked up, per the next step.
- IF there is NO personal email address OR company email address that is consistent with the search results, they are a "NO", and will need an additional lookup with an email finding service to verify or provide a correct email address.