Mathematics (basic skills)
Investment (basic notions)
Finance (basic notions)
Probability (advanced skills)
Combinatorics (advanced skills)
Expected Value (basic understanding)
Game Theory (basic understanding)
Ability to catch key concepts
Ability to work in an unknown field
Completeness and clarity of work restitution
I am looking for an assistant for a professional investment project.
I have a relatively deep expertise in this area of investment, and I wish to delegate this task which is key to me, as I lack the time to do it myself.
I will take all the necessary time to train the assistant, as it is a very special field which requires background and proper training.
- Someone who is not scared of learning from scratch in a few days
- Someone who works hard
- Someone who's a fast thinker in math, probability, and wants to learn
- Someone who's open-minded and creative
- Someone who ASKS questions when he doesn't know/understand, and never pretends to understand
(this will be key to the continuation of our collaboration, and will be seen in the result of the first project)
The project in itself is very challenging, requires a smart person, comfortable with math, Expected Value, and game theory.
What's the project / Main tasks for the first project:
- Spend 45mn via Skype with myself for a complete brief on the project, and what is expected
- Watch a series of 3 videos ranging from 40mn to 1h each, related to a special type of Financial Investment (no skills required)
- Transcript on a word document the theories and examples described in each video, with the use of screenshots and symbols whenever necessary (this is a long work)
Next projects :
Provided this first collaboration is successful, a long-term collaboration for similar projects will be highly considered.
What you'll get out of this (in addition to money)
This is a win-win situation for both of us : I save time, you make money, and you'll be developping an investment skill as the result of your work and my training.
Feel free to introduce yourself and the projects where you had to use the required skills mentioned above.