1. Create a worksheet in MS Excel for data import to Salesforce CRM, with cells mapped to the appropriate fields.
2. From the home pages for each Bernie Sanders grassroots organization (volunteer political organization not affiliated with the official Bernie Sanders campaign) in each of the specified counties of California, USA, find the immediately available contact information for the organization. Please see http://www.petaluma4thebern.info/ for example of the type of web page you will be working with. Please also provide the immediately available contact information for any official Bernie Sanders campaign offices within California. Please see http://map.berniesanders.com/#zipcode=&distance=50&sort=time&f%5B%5D=campaign-office&f%5B%5D=bernie-event for a map showing all official Bernie Sanders campaign offices.
3. The required counties include Sacramento, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego.
4. Populate the worksheet created in No. 1 with the data mined in No. 2.
5. If contact information is not immediately available, or is missing in part, do not dig for it.
6. Spell out all contact information abbreviations. Examples would include "Street", not "St." and "Avenue", not "Ave". Exceptions: please provide 2-letter USPS state abbreviations, and leave cardinal directions abbreviated. Examples include "CA" for "California" or "NE" for "Northeast".
7. List phone numbers in the following format: (123) 456-7890.
8. Contractor should have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
9. Include in your proposal descriptions of similar assignments completed and references.
10. Depending on how this assignment goes, it may be expanded to include the remainder of the states, or the party organizations associated with congressional districts, clubs or student organizations.
11. MS Excel worksheet should be in CSV format.
12. Label the columns in the Excel worksheet per "Field Mapping for Other Data Sources and Organization Import", included in the attached SalesForce Instructions.
13. Provide draft Excel worksheet for client review after Step 1, and prior to proceeding with Step 2. Client will review and approve.
14. Complete data mining and entry once Client has approved draft Excel worksheet.
15. See the attached Salesforce instructions.
16. Actual upload to Salesforce will be performed by client.
17. In the appropriate field, note office working hours and date and time of regular weekly meetings.
18. Please make "For those about to rock, we salute you" the opening of your proposal to indicate that you have read this posting to the end.