• Proficient in
• Recovering/Restoring corrupted Oracle databases
• Maintaining, performance tuning, testing databases under production environment.
• Planning and implementing automatic backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
• Controlling migrations of programs, platforms, database changes, reference data changes, version updates
• Implementing and enforcing security for all of the Oracle Databases.
• Developing all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in
installation, development, database upgrades, patching, environment cloning, backup/recovery and monitoring procedures
Working on oracle data pump, rebuilding/reorganizing, performance tuning PL/SQL, privileges, roles, profiles, and Oracle auditing.
working in LINUX and Windows environments