Data Scientist with background in Digital Marketing.
You will be a part of the data science and analytics services You will develop solutions for marketing my clients marketing challenges. You will be responsible for providing customer Insight Analysis and automating processes via statistical Modelling. You will be assessing trends, creating predictive and segmentation models, manipulate large and complex data set and building statistical models using a variety of techniques.
• Translating complex business problems and applying advanced modelling methodologies
• Uncover actionable insights that drive my client’s data strategy
• Present analytical insights
• Design, create, implement and manage client measurement and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
• Use customer data to measure multi-channel marketing performance
• Create single customer views from a client’s disparate data sets
• Undertake data audits on the quality, consistency, relevance and accuracy of a client’s data
• Provide insight through the design and delivery of insightful, actionable analytic solutions.
• Measure multichannel programs based on development of targeting and testing strategies utilising client databases and/or compiled data marts.
• Undertake exploratory data analysis on client data sets
• Marketing analytics
• Digital analytics
• Social media research
• Data Visualization tools (
• Numerate degree e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Operational Research
• Programming tools
• Statistical Models (logistic regression, clustering, CHAID)