I need exhibitor data extracted from various conference websites and organized in an excel file. I have attached the excel file that includes a couple examples. At a minimum, I need the company name, website and conference. If readily available, please also include the company's city and state, a company contact with email and phone number. There are two tabs in the excel file. The first is for healthcare services and the second is for RE services. Please input the appropriate exhibitor data in its corresponding tab. Please exclude (i.e. do not include) any college/university, associations or government entity exhibitors.
The healthcare services information can be found from the following links:
1. MGMA 2016: http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/mgma/mgma16/public/eventmap.aspx?shmode=E#
2. HBMA 2016: https://www.hbma.org/meeting_calendar/details.php?event=1614&list=1
3. HISS 2017: http://exhibitionfloor.himss.org/himss2017/public/exhibitors.aspx
4. Health Datapalooza: http://healthdatapalooza.org/sponsor-exhibitor-list/
5. AHRMM 2016: http://www.ahrmm.org/education/annual-conference/ahrmm16/exhibitor-list.shtml
6. AHIMA 2016: http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/AHIMA/2016AHIMA/Public/EventMap.aspx?shMode=E
The RE services data can be found from the following:
1. NAA 2016: http://naae16.mapyourshow.com/6_0/alphalist.cfm?alpha=*
2. NMHC OPTECH 2016: http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/NMHC/OPTECH16/Public/eventmap.aspx?Shmode=E
3. NMHC Student Housing 2016: http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/NMHC/SCH2016/Public/Eventmap.aspx?shmode=E
Note that the above links can also be found in the attached excel file to the right of where the data is to be imported. Also, please remove an duplicate exhibitors.