Top mobile storytelling network and platform, a leading mobile entertainment and games company. We empower storytellers to create mobile-first stories, aiming to define storytelling for the 2+ billion people on mobile. These stories are part animated TV, part novel, and part interactive mobile game. Since our companies launch in 2014, readers have read over 1.25 billion chapters, and over 2 million storytellers have signed up to create their own stories, including award-winning screenwriters and published novelists. We have partnered with major studios and industry stars to create stories such as Mean Girls: Senior Year and Demi Lovato: Path to Fame.
As a engineering lead with our company, you will lead a team of talented engineers to develop a scalable and highly performant storytelling platform that enables writers and storytellers to create stores that reach millions of users. The platform’s roadmap will be driven by your close collaboration with cross-functional teams and your extensive technical know-how. You will engage and develop engineers on your team, and guide their efforts as they also undertake a wide variety of technical challenges.
· Design and code innovative, scalable and robust features
· Engage and develop your team of Engineers
· Define objectives and drive software engineering best practices
· Collaborate closely in small, nimble, cross-functional teams with product managers, artists and designers
· Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from ideation to specification to release
· BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP
· Passionate about building a scalable and performant platform that allows writers and storytellers to create stories that reach millions of readers
· 4+ years work experience, including at least 1 year of relevant engineering team management experience
· Prior mobile/gaming experience is NOT required
We offers top-notch benefits, including a Premiere PPO health plan. It cover 100% of the cost of employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision premiums (and 75% of the cost for your dependents), as well as short and long-term disability, and life insurance. They also offer flex spending & dependent care accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.