- Very good knowledge of SQL and different RDBMs.
- Good knowledge of the data management eco-system including concepts of DWH, snowflake schemas and ETL.
- Strong experience with Java and open source frameworks (Maven, Git, etc.)
- Strong experience with Python and/or shell scripting.
- Strong experience in Unix system programming and administration : user/group/rights, process management, log management, networking, Kerberos.
- Good knowledge of TCP and HTTP.
- Experience with messaging systems (MQs) is desired.
- Ideally to have an experience with Apache and Hadoop eco-system, to be familiar with Map Reduce and be able to model different data problems in MR terms.
- A challenging role of Senior Developer
- Predominantly greenfield development.
- A possibility to work with latest technologies in development of real time data analytics platform.
- Stable employment in a professional environment
-Diverse scope of executed projects