Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need a EXPERT in the field of Database Administration to write us a comparisation chart for main database technologies like
Microsoft sql server
you can add also 1-2 more if you want
it should be a general overview of main features and benefits - 20 separate MAIN features - for people who don't have to technical knowledge to understand wahts the benefits of each of the systems (like if it supports replication, failover, loadbalancing., if its free or opensource and so one). also each of the rows need to have a little "?" icon with 2-3 sentences explaining what the feature actually means (for non technical people).
we need a second list like this with 40-50 features - more technical in detail (but still each need a "?" note/descripition text explaining what it means.
please only apply if you have long term experience with database administration - we do NOT want to hire a copywriter here - it need to be done by a databse sysadmin/expert.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We running several Enterprise Hosting related websites with focus to Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, Colocation and Application Hosting and Enterprise Services & SAN, windows, Linux and network
we are looking for experienced writers with strong technical and Product Related skills to create content for our website.
strong technical & Product knowledge is required and you need to proof long term experience in the Hosting & Enterprise Hosting field.
we looking for Linkedin expert, who able to source, add and gather connection of LInkedin for specific industry and locations.
You will use ours or your linkedin accounts to source and add relevant connection. all the connection you have sources you will have to input the details in the database.
We need for each entry : full name, EMAIL, location, compnay .
The project will be on regular basis if you able to deliver good results
Note - Odesk forces me to pick a budget number - this one was pulled out of the air - quote the "right price" when you bid. - thanks
This job is for a Db pro only - someone who can demonstrate a lot of experience & success & "fixing" corrupted databases.
The current database was "cleansed" of spam - in the process, users can no longer login to the website and some of the forums are broken.
There is a backup of the database prior to the spam cleanup, but It's entirely possible that that is corrupt - perhaps incomplete, as well.
The job is somewhat complex:
Option 1 - fix the current version of the DB that is installed to allow users to login and to fix (or remove) broken forums
Option 2 - "Fix" the backup - clean the spam - install
The ideal situation would be to recover & republish 100% of the data. That may not be possible.
The website is www.brickfilms.com
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
1. Must be a native english speaker, or have worked in the U.S. or UK for longer then 10 years. (Expats in foreign countries are welcome)
2. Must be a dedicated resource of at least 75%. There is an opportunity for more work (another large site build).
3. Must have a portfolio with PHP/Wordpress examples from the past two years.
4. Some backend and database management experience required
5. Must have built mid - large scale sites before (should also have examples of such), including mobile
6. Understanding and experience working with apis, and or booking engines, such as Maestro PMS, Resez, or Sabre
7. Must be able to provide a rough cost estimate for completing work
8.* Hospitality experience a huge plus
If you meet the above requirements please see request below.
We are Redesigning a Hotel destination website with 5 - 6 template pages.
Designs are complete and wireframes are currently...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I require someone to go through the web and provide a list of all Australian Business emails for the Construction & Architectural Industry.
This must be a quality list and not just a dodgy robot scan.
More work will be available if work is good.
I am looking for an certified and fully experienced individual to train students in SQL server database administration. This students do not have prior SQL server experience.
You must be able to train the students in 1 week (40 hours).
This job has an immediate start date. The students are based in Houston TX
In order to promote Quick Maintenance & Backup for MS SQL ( http:\\qmbsql.com ) we need to write various kinds of articles in English. They can be of any size. The topics can be varied.
Recommended article types:
1. General overview: describe the program's basic capabilities and highlight the ones you find most interesting. Bring in some examples from your actual experience using the software. Emphasize that the program doesn't just make backups (like its competitors), but also performs full-fledged database maintenance, i.e. provides a full suite of services.
2. Solving problems from real life. Sample idea: "My company doesn't have a DBA and needs to support several SQL servers or databases"; "QMB can help with IT outsourcing"
3. Setting up database maintenance in SSMS and QMB: a comparison.
4. How-to. Sample topics: "Supporting Database Copies in a Real Situation Using QMB"; "Optimizing the Maintenance Window: Using T-SQL Scripts and Batch Files in the Same Scenario".
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
You will be part of an online administration team focusing on data entry and customer service.
- Email response
- Customer service
- Managing Teamwork Project Management
- Managing Zendesk enquiries
- Setting up login accounts for clients
- Data entry
- Document checking
- Simplifying instructions
- Internet research into Australian Migration subclasses (guidance will be provided with this)
- Internet research into Skills Assessment Bodies (guidance will be provided with this)
- Lodging e-visas
- Administrative support
- Checking for correct information
- Complying with instructions
- Sending instructions to clients
- Updating and improving current systems
- Solving tickets
- Building relationships with clients
- Skype with clients
- Recording system tutorials
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Data entry skills
- Customer service skills
- Quick to learn
- Research skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of information...