We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition of the central database and data schema, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work with already existing code, based on react starter kit boiler plate, and make sure that server side rendering of some of the front-end elements work correctly. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. We are building a staffing platform with both a web and a mobile component to it. Therefore the back-end should be able to work and integrate with both.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient server-side code.
- Ensure a secure and efficient API for data manipulation. Work closely with the front-end developer for consistency in codes.
- Designing data schema and and set up database.
- Implementation of a safe online payments service system.
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with setting up online payment system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (LESS)
- Understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5 and CSS. understanding ReactJS would be a plus).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git