Summary: A money transfer apps & web development.
Brief Breakdown Of Project Reqs (FRONT END & MIDDLE)
- Works just like the popular PayPal payment system.
- Main Website & Mobile/Wap version of site (i.e. version that mobile phones will see when the site is accessed on mobile phone)
- Normal Login (email address), Password, etc abilities; with CAPTCHA ability for confirmation on most pages before any transaction is done. (Note – Whenever the website loads the homepage where the login/password/captcha box is, I want the CURSOR TO ALWAYS BY DEFAULT already be blinking/inside the EMAIL ADDRESS box, so the user can immediately start typing <like Paypal> – I DON’T want the users to have to first move their mouse to click in the email box before typing in their email address). (Also, on SIGN-UP, when the new user enters, and re-enters their password, the system should check it on the spot whether it matches, and if its not matching, once they are typing it, the system should immediately <below the password box> show in RED “password doesn’t match, please re-enter password confirmation). (Also, The CAPTCHA should be professional; kind of like what google uses when a new user is signing up for a gmail account; but it shouldn’t be an actual word … just a bunch of random letters) [VAULT should hold ALL passwords, which will then be pulled from the VAULT as needed for verifications during log-ins].
- Confirmation of people’s email when they signup, by the system sending an email with a confirmation link OR [AN AT LEAST 20digit code they must type incase if the link doesn’t work] in before they can begin using their account.
- Adding small onscreen keyboard for the password field (like NETNAIRA) to help protect against keyboard bug-spy in public machines/cybercafe, so the password can be filled in with mouse.
- User Password digit length (Default requirement for password should be minimum of 8; must have 1 alphabet and also 1 number)
- User Login attempt count (Default is set to 3 login attempt and User account locks; after the first wrong login, user must be informed they have “only 2 more login attempts left; Forgot Password? Reset it Here”; same for after second wrong login “only 1 more left …”.)
- Very Easy Signup (very little info on ONE PAGE made to look very little to fill-in to signup: name [SN, FN], address [Street Addy, City, State <drop down state menu>, Country, phone, email address, create a password, re-enter password); but all other accounts more info needed. (will be outlined in another specifications document to be more detailed).
- Sign up can be with Paypal accounts, checking accounts, Debit\Credit card and Cash into our account