I am looking to have an application developed that will be able to capture images from a camera (e.g. Canon EOS connected by USB) and store them in folders for each patient. Data for each patient should be stored in a SQL database. The pictures should also be viewed on the network by browsing to the image share\patient name.
Main GUI will have 5 buttons: Create New Patient, Take Pictures, View Images, Program Settings and Exit Application.
The Enter patient data will have fields for personal information (first & last names, address, dob, phone, etc.). This screen will have an Exit or Take Pictures option. When a new patient is created, it will create a folder (lastname, firstname, DOB) where images will be saved.
The Take Pictures will prompt for either a new or existing patient. If new, it will go to Enter Patient Data screen. The Existing Patient will go to a screen to prompt for first name, last name and will display a list of matching names (including DOB in case of duplicates) to call up the appropriate record. Once it gets to the 'Take Pictures' screen it will show the camera options (in the event they have multiple) and have other fields that may be used to define the type of picture (e.g. Posterior/Anterior, etc.). It will also have a button to trigger the camera. Taken pictures will appear as a preview on the screen.
* Image files should be named by date, sequence # (e.g. 20160107-01) and saved to the patient's folder.
The view images option will prompt for first name, last name. Matching selections will show sorted by DOB to search for the patient's folder. When selected a preview screen should show all images stored in that patient's folder.
The Program Settings will allow to select default parameters (e.g. default camera if more than one exists, Posterior vs. Anterior, etc.).
1. It is understood that this will be a work in progress... This is just an initial project scope and is open to discussion.
2. Payments will be considered during the project as long as measurable & tested milestones can be put in place.
3. Please note that this is a work for hire and all code will be owned by us.
4. The camera used for capture is a Canon EOS Rebel XT. You should have the ability to secure one for testing. I can provide the Canon SDKs.
5. I have posted this initially as a one-time project but there will be ongoing developments after the initial phase.
6. I have posted the budget as $1,500 for Phase One but this is open to discussion.