Our company has to replace our VA who has been with us four years. I would prefer to work with Filipinos however anyone is welcome to apply. The VA would help with the following:
1) Update the Wordpress website using Optimize Press and/or Digital Access Pass
2) Manage and update our spreadsheets
3) Utilize Amazon S3 for secure storage of video resources
4) Email correspondence and help desk questions with clients
There will be more tasks assigned to this role however these are the primary tasks.
1) Experience with Wordpress using Optimize Press 2 and/or Digital Access Pass
2) Familiarity with Amazon S3 preferred
3) Excellent English communication skills
4) Strong email handling skills
5) Online during US Hours between 9-11 PM PST to communicate/report.
Our company is versatile and growing. We create educational DVD's, books, webinars, a magazine and commissioned art. This position is robust and dynamic and includes a variety of interesting tasks. The VA will work closely with The founder and CEO.
We are looking for someone who can work up to 10 hours a week. Initially, we will pay $ 3.50 per hour, but may increase the rate after a few months depending on performance.
How to Apply:
In your cover letter, please include your answers to the following:
1) Rate (between 0-5) your proficiency on the following tools, 5 being the highest, 0 if you don't have experience yet:
Optimize Press 2
Digital Access Pass
2) Describe your experience as a Virtual Assistant.
3) Send two links as examples of your membership work that are using WP, Optimize Press and DAP
Communication is a key component to this position. Applicants that don't take the time to apply with the above information will not be considered.
We look forward to speaking with you. We are excited to work with and train a new virtual assistant. Our last virtual assistant was an integral part of our company and brought not only a great work ethic but a superstar personality, creative ideas and a unique view of the work that needed to be completed.