This role will build over time and has the potential to grow into something more permanent with performance bonuses.
We are looking for someone to create and implement new marketing automation strategies to generate hot motivated seller leads for our growing real estate investment firm. In September, we sold 5 houses that we had bought off of our marketing efforts.You will be joining a dynamic team that is already moving fast and ready for the right person to step in and help create channel marketing automation.
Possible Weekly Responsibilities Are:
1. Meet with the Managing Director of the company every Monday Virtually at 2:00pm MST:
a. Review the past weeks marketing numbers (you will be expected to pull information out of the systems we use like CallFire, Podio, etc to generate text and visual reports of the meaningful information regarding marketing).
b. Propose possible new marketing strategies to implement. We will then brainstorm the strategy, success metrics, and delivery deadline.
c. Build a new Marketing Automation using our online software tools interactions (you will be expected to learn our online tech tools and be familiar navigating and building automation for the benefit of our marketing channels).
d. Create an online training course by documenting each step you took to create the new the marketing automation. This training course must be hosted on Teachable.com with testing, videos, short articles and explanations.
EXAMPLE AUTOMATION EXECUTION PLAN:
1. Create a Colorado Springs Garage Sale Absentee Owner's Mailing/Skip Trace (Phone Call) Automation Process to book appointments for our outbound sales representative to see the house they are wanting to sell.
a. Hiring someone to build a quick template search for us to scrape Craigslist Information off of the Craigslist Colorado Springs website. We will be looking for all garage sale listings coming up in the next week, that pop up in the target marketing area.
b.Coordinate in an Automated manner, the collection of this information so it can be cross referenced and added to accordingly. Possibly an auto-populating integration with Google Sheets to collect the information in one central location.
c. Cross reference the County Assessors website (land.elpasoco.com) for the address of the garage sale. Capture all instances where the Owner of the property's mailing address is different than the subject property (location of the garage sale). Indicating that the house is managed by a landlord (absentee owner), not an owner occupant.
d. Compile the list of absentee owners who's tenants are having a garage sale into an usable mailing format like excel, or the required formatting for MailLift.com or Click2Mail.com.
e. Create and save Letter Template for our mailing program (click2mail.com or MailLift.com).
f. Send Direct Mail to all recipients on the newly created "Absentee Owner's Garage Sale List."
g. Then use Skip tracing programs (Accurint) to cross reference the owner's mailing address on the list. After finding each property owner phone number, or property owner's closest relative's phone number, place the entire call list into the hands of an outbound sale's specialist. This outbound sale's specialist will be hired by you and coordinated by you. You will be expected to create the needed training documents to teach this outbound sales specialist how to make the calls. Their goal is to take the above described information and book an appointment for our Acquisitions Manager to meet with them at their house.
h. Create App inside Podio Workspace for all contractors or needed personnel to accomplish the newly created marketing channel. Interconnect our marketing functions using podio and zapier and any needed applications to perform the marketing automation.
i. Link all the necessary new apps (custom build website scraping) to existing apps like Podio, CallFire, GoogleSheets, etc together in order to make the marketing almost completely automated. We are shooting for each new marketing channel to have information flow 95-100% automated.
j.Training Course Creation:
1. Create a training document and video for each role and process needed. Example: Create a quick online tutorial (hosted on teachable.com) to teach the Acquisitions Manager how to receive the new appointment information, and how to confirm their receipt of this appointment for accountability.
2. Create video explanations (using Zoom.us) with screen capture to document the process of setting up this specific marketing channel.
3. Create video explanations and screen capture, to document how to maintain and edit the marketing channel process.
4. Create a written/visual diagram and a video explaining each interaction and automation created between technology applications.
5. Upload all above training content into Teachable.com account and utilize it's resources (tests, videos, worksheets, etc.), creating an online "orientation to the marketing channel."