We are working on UpWork to have flyer made to do letter box drops: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01506c4d8b5dd12770
That is the project for the flyer.
The problem we are experiencing is that flyer designers are good at graphics but they do not think like a marketer or sales person. Also, they do not necessarily have strong skills when it comes to writing headlines etc.
We want someone to help us develop some simple and basic copy for the flyer. Obviously there is not much to write but we appreciate that with direct response marketing, the right headline can increase response by 20% +
COMMENTS ABOUT COPYWRITING
- Our understanding is that the best designed flyer in the world will not perform if the copy is not right. We want someone who can co-ordinate with the graphic development and conceptualize content, headlines, etc.
- Basically we need someone with marketing experience - specifically direct response marketing.
- It would be great if you have some experience with flyer design projects
- Write copy that sells actively not passively. Work with us to create scarcity and elicit a response from a well constructed offer.
- Solve problems, don't list services and features. e.g. No one wants a cleaner, BUT people do want a clean house, free time and a stress-free life... etc