• Proficient in
• Designing, creating databases as per the business logics in Oracle database.
• Performing the capacity building required to create and maintain the databases
• Planning and implementing backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
• Controlling migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes
• Implementing and enforcing security for all of the Oracle Databases.
• Performing database re-organizations for maximum performance and uptime of the database.
• Administering all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in
Designing and building databases based on business requirements that are completely available and highly scalable
performing DBA duties ( installation, database upgrades, patching, environment cloning, implementing backup/recovery and monitoring...