IT Enterprise is a UK based software development company.
At this moment we have a short-term position available for an Angular.js skilled person who is familiar with Python/Django.
The existing application makes use of Django and therefore you must have knowledge of this.
This short term project will require from you to replace an existing web page, written in Angular with additional features and a new web layout.
We have the PSD ready for you and you need to convert this and integrate this with the backend.
This is just one page, but the page contains a lot of functionality including charting. The app is making use of HighCharts.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to prove himself with our company and perhaps can then establish a long term relationship in further projects.
If you are applying then apply with the keyword "django"
For your development you should be able to setup an AMI.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We're looking for a well-experienced python developer who'd like to participate in educational startup in Moscow, Russia. It's going to be a contractor's (possibly remote) job position for 6 months with possible prolongation.
Here is the link: http://edumate.ru
Main milestones for work completion:
- The integration with payment services
- The development of an external API for communication with partners
- The design and development of additional tools for our clients
- The strong understanding of Python (you should know what does threads, GIL, yield mean, you've read PEP 8 etc.)
- you've worked with Django 1.7 at least 1 year
- you have an experience with NoSQL storages in production (MongoDB, Redis)
- you've worked with Sphinx/Haystack
- you have an experience of team work development with SVN or Git (if you active on GitHub - please, share your github account in your CV)
If you're interested, please, send your CV on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hi there - we are looking for several software developers with experience in Django.
We are looking for energetic developers with a passion for technology who want to be early developers in a mid-scale web application.
Our application is built on Heroku's PaaS in Django's MVC framework with Postgres database, HTML, CSS, JS.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role in developing an MVP for an exciting company.
We're looking for development company or a freelance that speaks Russian to help us with building website. API's is pretty much done so the main tasks are:
Development of backend and frontend of the web portal. It can be done on php but we prefer Ruby/Python(Django)
Use should be familiar with Bootstrap.
More details will be explained to selected candidates
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I'm looking for a django developer that also knows jquery. HTML/CSS experience is a plus as well, but not required other than what is necessary to work with django and jquery.
This position will start out part time, but has the potential for full time hours some weeks. The hours will fluctuate depending on what part of the project we are on in a given week. If we work well together, this has the potential of being a longer term project.
I use Django version 1.8 with a postgres database so be sure that your environment is compatible or that you have this version. This project will involve using the Stripe API, but previous knowledge of that isn't required as long as you can understand it quickly.
I'm looking for someone who really knows their stuff and works very efficiently. I am a django programmer myself who just has too much to do and needs someone to take the excess work. I don't tolerate people who waste time just to get more money.
I expect work to be completed daily,...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hi all o/
I am an beginner with Python and Django. - want to learn and practice it.
Have an project to work on. Want to migrate it from existing old(realy old) CMS to Py/Django. Have already created some models and admin.
Will provide a tasks to complete and will need an online consultations - want to known how things needs to be done.
Will pay hourly
- Passed Upwork Python/Django tests with good rate
- Completed projects with Python/Django(at least 3 of them)
- Available at least 1 hour daily for voice conversations with screen sharing
- Patience and ability to explain things
- Russians preferred (as i am), but can understand and ask questions in English.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a bookkeeping website made per my specs. I'm attaching them in PDF. Russian-speaking contractors are strongly preferred.
We will need to have a video/voice conference to discuss the project. Please look through the PDF before the conference so that you're ready.
We're looking for someone to make the website and later help us add improvements to it.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm a developer as well that needs to start working on app growth, I need someone to take over the front and middle end development, to free up my time.
We will start off with a couple of the tasks and if we like each other we will continue the engagement as part time.
I have various tasks that need to be updated:
1. I need to be able to upload pdfs through an Angular SPA over a REST API built with Django.
2. User login flow improved
3. A document tree to organize content
4. and more....
The site is http://popsnip.com
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
1) Select an existing object to edit based on a drop down list OR leave the list blank and create a new object
2) Fill in or modify the fields including a one foreign key field.
3) For the foreign key field in #2, must be able to select from a dropdown list or create a new object on the fly.
Must be comfortable using git.
Must be able to communicate in English well.
Familiarity with OpenShift helpful but not required.