Senior Fullstack Engineer
100% Remote, anywhere in the world
ezhome aims to become the #1 trusted provider of techenabled home services, starting by targeting the millions of consumers that use lawn care services. We provide an amazingly better home service experience using data science and software technology to dazzle customers and enable our service personnel to be more effective and efficient. We are pioneering the techenabled home services space with a fullstack approach.
ezhome was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast (>$1M run rate in less than 6 months). We assembled a very highcaliber team and have raised significant funding from toptier investors. We are looking for top talent—join us in disrupting the $100 billion home services market!
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a great senior fullstack engineer to join our engineering team. Your focus will be the endtoend development of major features including serverside logic and the UI.
● Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, highquality software.
● Write highly organized, maintainable code.
● Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
● Implement security and data protection.
● Design and implement storage solutions.
● Provide guidance to more junior engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Extensive Python knowledge and experience with Django.
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Solid experience building SinglePage Applications
● Experience working with ReactJS (or significant interest and willingness to learn
● Good understanding of software architecture, especially RESTful design.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
● Have a working schedule that makes you available during the morning Pacific Time.
● Comfortable working remotely
Nice to have
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
● Familiarity with bluegreen deployments, canary releases, feature toggles and other modern deployment techniques.
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
● Setup and administration of backups.
● Experience working in a distributed team
● Experience with Scrum or other agile development process.