We are looking for a creative, hardworking and trusted senior full stack developer.
We need someone with good architecture skills capable of managing entire projects on their own with minimal supervision and lead our other developers.
As a Senior full stack PHP Developer you will be responsible for the development, performance and scaling of our public websites as well as internal systems.
You should be available full-time up to 40 hours a week.
We are working with 6 team members, on a new web application (Symfony2) for rental housing matching, searching and publishing.
You have excellent front- and backend skills.
The technology stack you will be using consists of:
* PHP (Symfony Framework 2, Doctrine ORM);
* HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap)
* (Debian) Linux
* Jira/ Confluence
* You’re an experienced (min. 5 years) Developer with hands-on experience with (object oriented) programming in PHP 5, using PostgreSQL and MVC;
* You have experience with Symfony Framework 2.
* You have good experience with frontend frameworks like AngularJS/EmberJS.
* Your code is efficient, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, easily comprehensible and well documented
* HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers, database servers) are an obvious part of your experience;
* You’re proficient in writing efficient SQL queries.
* You’re experienced in distributed version control (GitLab)
* You’re proactive in communication.
* You have experience with working in a SCRUM Team.
* You have experience with working in Jira.
* You're Fluent in English (speech and writing)