*Please only apply if you feel your English skills are a 9/10 or above and if you can work during EST hours as we are based in New York. *
Be part of Culturalislandtravel.com, a busy travel company with specialization in putting together and running an exciting, educational tours for our clients who are looking to experience a one-of-a-kind travel experience in Cuba.
We are growing fast and we need 5 more Virtual Assistants to join our highly motivated and customer friendly team to readily assist our clients through taking care of all of the back end work of the booking process.
As a VA, you will be carrying out the following job responsibilities:
• Resolve customer technical issues when are customers are having a difficult time working with our technology… such as digital document signing, issues with uploading passports etc.
• Manage with grumpy customers and assist them resolve their issues with our service. Most of our customers happen to be nice people however you will bump into a few who will be angry and frustrated.
• Book Flights/Hotels for our clients and manage our database
• Learn the ins and outs of our back-end tech systems like Infusionsoft /Docusign and Smartsheets. Full training on each of these software will be provided.
• Familiarize yourself with our 20 page FAQ which includes the majority of questions you will be asked by travelers who need extra clarification regarding their flights, hotels, travel activities, itineraries, tour guides, currency exchange rates and more.
We offer an opportunity to work with a highly supportive team, an above average industry pay and long term employment, bonuses and the potential to grow through salary and learning skill-sets.
Important Instructions to apply (we will ignore your application if you don’t follow this instruction):
In response to this ad write the following subject line: “Hire me CIT (VA superstar position) with a cover letter telling us more about you, why you think you should be hired to work for CIT, your passions outside of work and in work. What you feel you’re greatest strengths are. Also list your favorite food and why. Also please answer the following questions in the email:
1. What drew you to this ad?
2. Have you ever had customer support/VA experience before? How long, where and what did you do?
3. Have you ever had experience in the travel industry before?
4. And where do you see yourself in the next 3 years
We are looking to hire ASAP, so please write back and let us know your Skype ID and the time/day EST this week you are available for interview. Paid training (1 week) will be provided.