OK, so I have just developed my website and am getting ready to launch it:
The website is B2C providing travel itineraries to tourists visiting Paris (including public transport directions) for 3 euros/day.
So I need help with the Terms & Conditions.....essentially my objective is to remove any liability.
Essentially, I want the Terms & Conditions to ensure that no liability is accepted for the following:
- Activities being closed for bank holidays
- Transport Issues (Roadworks, Strikes, Repairs etc)
- Customer not being able to complete their Activity in 1 Day for whatever reason
- We make no promise that the route we give you is the very "best"
- Any costs/expenses that you may incur as a result of our Itinerary
- No refunds except at our discretion
- Refund requests must arrive within 72 hours
- We give you your itinerary "as is"
Add in all details from here my FAQ: http://www.perfectitineraries.com/faq/
You can be as creative as you want.
I have attached the "finished product" ie what the customer receives for their 3 euros to help you better understand my offering.....
Finally, I am on a start-up budget currently but this is a very scaleable idea......it takes little for it to be applied to New York, London etc. If I start working with you now I will stay with you as my business grows and will pay you according to your real worth as my situation enables me to.