Looking for a illustrator for a short children's book.
The illustrator has to have his own style, not yet used in another book. It has to be a mix between the following keywords:
- Sweet touch, no grumpy looking images, however they can have an abstract touch to them. Up to your style when looking at the examples in the .ppt
Not too many different colours within one illustration should be used (so no water-paint type of illustrations, even though they are sweet), as I might want to print the illustrations on textile.
In the attached powerpoint you will see, illustrations that I love. Note that these are not to be copied, and are just there to give a range of the styles I love
- Number of illustrations: 6
- There will be 10 pages, 5 pages have text, and next to each page, can be an illustration (it is up to you to decide if you use both pages or one page)
- Potentially we will use a different book cover page.
- Please send me one or two examples or sketches what you are thinking of.
- Also, please provide the price for the total amount of work
- A plus when you know something about typography, and can assist on how to place the text in the book
There will be milestones added for the illustrations.