We need assistance with proofreading and editing Masters and Ph.D. level papers and are looking for an ongoing resource with a technical background in Structural Engineering.
If you have no university qualifications or experience in Structural Engineering, please do not apply.
- General logic flow and readability.
- Check punctuation marks and symbols, also errors in small words.
- Check grammar and sentence structure. By reading each word of text, each sentence, and each paragraph slowly and carefully.
- Check formatting and general layout.
- Study the tables and illustrations. Are they in the correct order? Are they in approximately the right place? Are the titles and captions correct? Are all cross-references accurate?
- Double-check numbers, scientific notation, and symbols
- etc., the above is just a list of general ideas.
We will provide further details/requirements once we narrow down the list of applicants. There will be a requirement to edit a part of the university paper as part of the hiring process.
We look forward to establishing an ongoing relationship with the chosen freelancer.