I am looking for Project-manager, who can transfer my Drupal website to WordPress + make all the necessary customization and design changes.
Besides, he must be a SEO-expert to take care of SEO-friendly URLs, keywords, meta description, tags, etc.
Provide my site with a Mobile Bundle (optimise the website display for iOS and Android devices).
P.S. For data conversion make use of cms2cms (https://www.cms2cms.com/cms/supported-cms/drupal-to-wordpress-migration/) online converter to save time. More info after hiring!
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for senior drupal developer/architect who will be building in creating extranet/portal. The person should know Drupal inside out and should be able to build portal with role based security access and create multiple content types, custom authentication, create themes, etc.
Please apply only if you are available to start immediately. No agencies please. No beginners please.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We have a Drupal installation with Commerce Marketplace modules.
It contains three types of products and each one has a content type. when a user creates a new product it automatically creates a node for the product using the appropriate content type.
We need to adapt the content type view to our style guidelines. we have the illustrator designs for it (the three pages basically are the same design and responsive web design is very important).
Additionally at the bottom of the page, we want a list with three related products of the same Drupal Commerce Store.
Currently we are using a customized version of bootstrap theme in our site.
We want a custom Drupal module to do this. This module should include:
- CSS files (written in Less)
- Drupal View for the list of related products.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I have a simple one page site that just uses HTML and bootstrap that I need converted to Drupal 7. Your job will be to create a new theme and convert the current site to work with that theme. You will also need to replace the simple contact form with Drupal Web Forms. It also should continue to use Bootstrap.
Please tell me how long you think this would take you to complete.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for Senior Drupal developer to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- At least 4 years of experience with Drupal web development
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Location: remote
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Hourly rate: to be negotiated
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am a webdesigner that primarily works with WordPress, and I have a new client with a Drupal 7 website. I would like to hire an individual (agencies please don't apply) that can begin working with me immediately to handle all of my Drupal clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defined availability hours on Skype so that I know when I can reach you
- Same day turnaround of projects
- Creating page layouts based on provided samples and/or PSDs
- Experience working with older versions of Drupal
- Strong understanding of the English language
To get started, I have two content pages in unique templates that need to be built. Please only apply if you are able to begin working with me immediately.
we have a website made with drupal that is full of bugs and need to be fixed urgently.
The bugs are:
1) Search criteria don't display as they used to
2) When the admin search between users, the search doesn't include all the users but only the one with that exact name, instead of all the one that include that name
3) Users cannot restore password. The web form is gone.
4) Users cannot upgrade from the free ad to the advance listing subscription. They have to delete the previous ad and make a new one.
5) On mobile devices, Google banners are displayed in a wrong way (too big).
6) There's too much space allocated on the server for this website. I need somebody to browse the folders and tell me what we can remove from the disk.
7) Make a website backup.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Please join us! We are a startup creating a sophisticated news and services portal for players of various massively multiplayer games. You will be working to make a destination for gamers that combines our relationships with gaming industry publishers and our understanding of the social tools used by gamers. We are looking for someone with a senior level of experience (see below for details) who is dependable and hard-working for an ongoing business relationship. The perfect job for the right person!
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to perform with a high level independence. Initial engagement will be 8-12 weeks. Excellent English communication skills is a must. You will be a major contributor within a team working with 2 senior Drupal developers.
At least 6 years of web design and development experience
Minimum 4 years experience and advanced understanding using Drupal, PHP and MySql
Must be comfortable theming