We want to develop the following web- based software hosted on our godaddy linux cpanel server.
A customer relationship manager that tracks and consolidates order and shipping data from multiple sources, manages tickets for returns and inquiries, and extensively utilizes rules and templates to manage communications. Creates Databases of orders and sales data, customer history, product details and history.
• Downloads order details, messages, return requests, and other inquiries from multiple sources/marketplaces. Order details include customer information and history, order items and totals, tracking numbers, order notes. Allows custom fields to be added (i.e. actual shipping amount). All order fields are exportable in csv formats.
o Amazon (https://aws.amazon.com/?nc2=h_lg)
o eBay (https://go.developer.ebay.com/what-ebay-api)
o Linnworks (http://apps.linnworks.net/)
o Email from other channels that are sent to a specific email address (program reads IMAP folder and creates tickets)
• Ticket management for all communications from customers and marketplaces. Able to see full history of each customer of their purchases and tickets easily
o Allow creation of custom tags and folders to assign to tickets
o Allow rescheduling of tickets to specific time in future
o Allow assignment of tickets to other users or for a user to be all inclusive for administrators
o Customizable templates for sending messages to the customer through the marketplace and to external email address.
o Ability to attach documents (images, pdfs) to communications, as part of templates, and within tickets
o Ability to view all open tickets, sort by date
o Ability to search by name, order ID, and customer information such as email address or address.
o Ability to reply and close ticket or reply and keep ticket open
o Have clear folder of Due for Action on items that are new or scheduled for that time
o Allows rules to automatically categorize, tag, close, assign tickets based on skus, message headers or subject lines
• Integrate with shipping carriers including USPS, Fedex, and UPS
o Monitor updates on tracking on all orders, send templated emails to customer and copy other recipients with shipment status notifications (at initiation of shipment, during any failed delivery attempts, other shipment exceptions, and at delivery). Part of communication history in customer record.
o Automatically send email notifications when status remains in “info received” status for longer than time determined in settings
o Get and compare rates from carrier, allow printing of postage or return postage
o Ability to store locations for quick entry of addresses for shipping to or from
o Database of products, saves category, weight, and dimension of products. Ability to import spreadsheet to add/ update products.
• Schedule templated emails to send when various conditions/rules met
o Immediately upon receipt of order for specific categories, skus, strings from skus or titles with order related information
o During shipment status changes as detailed above
o After a specified number of days after order delivery, may limit to those that never had a problem or ticket during the order and did not ship late (i.e. no tickets ever opened, no delivery exceptions ever sent), to request feedback for that marketplace. Different templates to reflect the different links on either eBay or Amazon orders
o Templated emails may include attachments, external email address, and the ability to carbon copy or blind carbon copy email addresses
o Templates allow smart tags such as shipping address, product name
• Ability to view and filter orders
o multiple filter options : open, processed, specific categories, custome tags, specific products.
o For any filtered view, ability to multi-select and export data into csv sheet for manipulation
o Can select single or multiple orders and export order details into csv spreadsheet (for example to send a batch file to the fulfillment center) or send templated emails.
• Allows creation of unlimited separate user logins and tracks and keep a viewable audit history for each user and activity. Users can reset their own passwords or be reset by administrator.
• Copies of all messages sent associated with an order are written back as an Order Note in Linnworks. Tracking information can be entered in this program and this program updates it back to Linnworks.
• Once project complete ability to change to a reasonable hourly rate for ongoing maintenance and updates. Advise what that rate would be.