EBAY / AMAZON SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate will have experience managing in a HIGH-VOLUME Amazon and eBay account
- Process daily shipments - printing labels and organizing daily sales
- Follow up with customer inquiries and resolve customer disputes
- Manage all packaging, shipping, freight that is associated with order fulfillment
- Manage order fulfillment processes including inventory controls, receiving, pick-pack-ship coordination, physical inventory controls and management, and returns processing
- Create listings for new products and manage existing listings regularly and update accordingly
- Increase sales quota by effective use of marketplace solutions
- HS diploma required
- Minimum one (1) year prior experience in a marketplace sales platform required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); ability to learn new software and databases
- Experience using Shipworks is preferred but not required.
- Dedication to customer service is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and with little or no supervision and as a team player
Compensation based on experience.
To apply for this position please include your RESUME, SALARY HISTORY, and your DESIRED SALARY.
Please include the ANSWER to the following questions:
1. What was the average number of orders processed per day?
2. Briefly list previous duties performed in managing the marketplace account.
3. Which shipping software do you have excellent knowledge of?